meow

(Ceili start the song and keep playing it the whole way through)

As the days went on, cupboard and oven lived in heaven in peace. Dancing to Mask sus remix every night, the two lovebirds had nothing to worry about. Jesus turned out to like Mask sus remix a lot so he would join once and a while.

Then one day, while the couple danced Barack Obama showed up.

"Hey bitches, I heard your playing Mask Sus Remix, care if I join you Jesus?" he asked and put out his hand.

"Not at all." jesus took his hand and walked to the middle of the dance cloud. A light blush went over his face.

The two couples danced the night away till around 3 in the morning. As they went off to their rooms in the clouds cupboard heard a big bang.

Eddy ba beddy emerged out of the ground with Harry Styles by his side.

"Didn't care to invite us now did you, you little whores?" Eddy ba beddy said in an OwO English accent.

"Doll, clam down, we talked about this at the poker table with Satan, remember?" Harry's accent was always much nicer to listen to; his was more of an UwU accent, not much of an OwO accent like his beloved Ed Sheeran.

Ed backed off a little but went back to... well you know... his quirky little self.

"You know, it was really low of you to leave us in hell like that. And don't get me started with how many times we had to listen to that god awful Mask Sus Remix by.... ummm.... Dream?" he asked in a god sussy tone.

"Please don't take them! Take me instead!" Oven said and walked in front of cupboard.

"I mean, you did take cupboard when I was trying to kill Them... But you also gave me my Little cat boy Harry, he's been meowing to me every night."

"Meow kink?" Cupboard whispered into ovens ear.

Eddy ba beddy launched toward oven a grabbed him, dragging him to the cloud to bring them back to hell. Obama came out of Jesuses room with a pan and ran over and smacked Ed sheeran on the back of his head letting oven free.

"Get back to hell or I'll kill Harry with my pan."

Eddy ba beddy was scared by the threat, he and Harry hopped on the cloud and went back down to hell.

"Thank you so much Obama." Oven exclaimed.

"No problem, now go uwu to cupboard, they look a little sad."

Obama went back to Jesuses room and oven ran to cupboard.

"My little uwu cat boy is safe." And they hugged followed by a kiss.

"I am little meow meow."

"Can you please come and uwu me to sleep?" Cupboard asked and pulled out of the hug.

"Of course, let's go." They walked together till the came to a door, the door that lead to cupboards room.

"Get in bed." Oven demanded.

"Yes meow meow cat boy." They did as he said.

"Ok you ready." Cupboard shook their head yes.

"Ok, close your eyes. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow, sussy Baka, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, mommy uwu, meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow, owo, meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow, sub to itsCeili, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow, eddy ba beddy will never bother you, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow, Ed sheeran will never be near, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow, uwu little cat boy is here, uwu little cat boy in near, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow, uwu, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, mommy milkers, meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow, follow itsceili, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow, sussy, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow, such a fucking sussy Baka, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, sus, meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow." And just like that cupboard was askeep. Oven laid next to them and put his arm around cupboards waist. Falling asleep shortly after.

Turns out Obama and Jesus talked the whole night away.

"Did you know if you take out the J and E from your name your left with sus, that's why I like you so much." Obama said and did the shy kid fingers.

"You l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-like me?"

"Of course bbg." And Obama turned on Mask sus remix, THEIR love song.

(Ceili start playing mask sus remix)

And they kissed.

Everyone made quirky faces.

Everyone is happy.

Even eddy ba beddy and Harry in hell.

Oven a cupboard slept the night peacefully. Together....

And eddy ba beddy and Harry where never seen again. No one has heard their uwu and owo English accents in years. It's all history. They're gone.... Or that's what people think.

A/n: hey Ceili. I'm starting to question my life again. I hope you like it, actually I hope you hate this cause it's so painful to write but I'm giving you funny content so be great full. The Obama and Jesus thing was a joke along with the Ed sheeran and Harry styles thing cause I know some people won't think it's a joke. Have a day. I'm also listening to 'women' by Doja Cat will writing this and I'm also currently having dinner will writing this cause I don't want to talk to my family. Fourth chapter coming soon? I'll write it tomorrow when I see my cousins because I don't like talking, let's hope they don't see it cause that would be embarrassing and emotional. *does quirky face* umm.... Yeah. Lost your tiktok was amazing.