chapter 15

luo wuxian was spending time with lan wangji , to lan xichen's glee and secretly lan wangji's . but then luo wuxian felt something burn inside his robe so he got it and it was the talisman he made that burnt

lan wangji looked at the talisman in confusion when luo wuxian sprung up "Luo ying?" Lan wangji asked in a confused tone . the question 'what happened' was floating in the air.

luo wuxian pressed a kiss on lan wangji's forehead " I have to go back " He said , Lan wangji didn't know what he meant "go back" but he nodded , Luo wuxian smiled "Wait for me" he said then disappeared in a mist leaving a confused lan wangji behind.

Luo wuxian teleported back to the demon realm and ran to the throne room of his Older brother , once he arrived he banged the door open "What's happening?!?" He asked . Luo binghe , Yue qingyuan , Shen qingqiu , Liu qingge , Shang qinghua , Qi qingqi , Wei Qingwei and surprisingly Mu qingfang.

Yue qingyuan smiled seeing him "A-xian" he said Luo wuxian bowed seeing the peak lords "Yue-ge" He said .

Luo binghe sighed and Luo wuxian's eyebrows furrowed seeing his brothers complicated expression " A Kaiming Shou was seen i one of our cities which is strange , i could kill it but it escapes the from the guards hands so"-he thought  'not like i care' - it's too much effort to chase him. Now he is in the human realm " He explained with Shen qingqiu having a clear disappointed expression .

Luo wuxian just blinked in stupidity , Liu qingge said " It's because he is too lazy now the problem is bigger than before" he glared at Luo binghe who glared at him back

Shen qingqiu rolled his eyes and flicked his fan open and coughed breaking the murderous atmosphere between Liu Qingge and Luo binghe . Liu qingge huffed and Luo Binghe gritted his teeth and gave puppy eyes to Shen Qingqiu who didn't spare him a glance.

Qi Qingqi said " Can you stop acting childish?!" she glanced at both Liu qingge and Luo binghe who were sulking and angry . 

Wei qingwei rolled his eyes and kept quiet , Mu qingfang blinked " We can try to lure it?" He said.

Shen qingqiu said " the kaiming shou belongs in Mt. Kunlun , We should make it go back to its home not KILL it  . " He said pointedly to Luo binghe

Luo wuxian said " I'll deal with it myself" And went out after bowing , He teleported back to cloud recesses 'That's the emergency? its so small' he sighed . it was still afternoon in cloud recesses about Shen shi ( 3-5 pm ) When he heard a sound in the bamboo trees , it was kind of far away but he had demonic senses so it wasn't a problem to hear something far away.

he was still in his black and red disciple robes anyway , so he can sneak easily . The sound was strange it was a rustle and a gurgle at the same time . 

'it cant be the Kaiming shou .... but it can also be since it is a powerful being after all it guards Mount Kunlun.' Luo wuxian thought while walking to the direction where he heard the sound , Once he was in between the bamboo forest , there were bushes and he found one rustling wildly.

he made silencing talismans  and activated it 7 of it flew and pasted on the bamboo's automatically , His eyes turned red and a claw was seen stepping out of the bush another claw was seen until a creature with 9 Human heads but with a lion's body was seen.

'the kaiming shou' He thought , he twirled chenqing and played a calming tune . The beast was walking slowly towards him .

Step by Step.

The kaiming shou jumped towards Luo wuxian and luo wuxian dodged it , It kept chasing him even after twirling and dodging it many times . He has visited mount kunlun only 2 times in his whole life . 

he made a transporting talisman and wrote the Incantations to transport to a specific place , he repeated the incantation saying and activated it once the kaiming shou was near him .

once activated everything turned white , White light shot into the sky and was seen by everyone in cloud recesses

Lan qiren's cup fell down on the table seeing such thing , Lan xichen placed the cup down and lan wangji was left confused it was supposed to be their tea time yet such strange light is showing up in the bamboo forest.

The bell rang loudly , Lan qiren said immediately "Don't let anyone go outside " And made plans for the disciples for upcoming powerful things to happen it might be bad or good.

Luo wuxian gritted his teeth concentrating on where to go , But once it was seen He calmed down and sprinted to the direction of the entrance , the Kaiming shou sprinted fastly following Luo wuxian once luo wuxian was at the entance he backflipped by stepping on the entrance wall and the kaiming shou's body was below him and he repeated a spell and activated it but blood

once it was done the Kaiming shou turned calm and slowed down , Luo wuxian glanced at the kaiming shou with red bloody eyes and said "sleep" , due to sleepiness the kaiming shou rested after days of not resting and searching for its home obviously it was tired .

Luo wuxian sighed and made a transporting talisman again back to cloud recesses but he teleported back to his room  "AHH!" nie huaisang shouted seeing him behind him even if when he checked seconds ago there was no one , Jiang cheng rolled his eyes "you'll get used to it huaisang" he said while reading some scrolls .

Luo wuxian laughed and patted nie huaisang's shoulder "sorry a-sang" he said , nie huaisang just hit Luo wuxian's forehead with his fan lightly "its okay , by the way where were you?" he asked in a curious tone.

Luo wuxian smiled "just doing some business" he winked and nie huaisang smiled gleefully but glanced at Luo wuxian's robe which had a cut but didnt notice .

Luo wuxian knew nie huaisang saw the cut  on his robe but kept silent  , Nie huaisang smiled " Luo-xiong you should change maybe you're sweaty after doing your business" he said 

Luo wuxian laughed "of course of course " he went behind the screen but a hand was shown that held a medicine paste which was nie huaisang's

Luo wuxian thought 'i dont need this because it will heal quickly but its a waste of medicine' so he put some in the small injury while nie huaisang was just talking to jiang cheng .

Notes:

Kaiming Shou (开明兽): Yet another weird beast listed in Shan Hai Jing, the Kaiming Shou is described as having the body of a large tiger and nine human heads. Other ancient compendiums describe the magical beast as a servant of Xiwangmu and endowed with the power of prophecy.

Damn~ i hope you like it <3 (p≧w≦q)( *︾▽︾) , My Facebook is : Xiao Xiu Li

thank you~!