Chapter 19

Yasmin just finished putting a warrant out on Black , she thought she would feel guilty for doing it but she felt complete. Yasmin felt loved and she had been yearning for that feeling for so long. Even though she promised Jayce she would move , she had to lean on God and her faith.  So, she had gotten another job in state where Jayce was and her mom was planning a go away party for her because she never lived 30 minutes away yet she was moving 3 hours away. 

So she found a nice apartment and she was just basking in the moment and  a young lady walks up " Your hair is so pretty who did it?" Yasmin just looks shock, all Yasmin did was put a partial wig on and curl her real hair to match.  The lady hair was long to her but and her extensions were gorgeous " I didn't mean to catch you off guard" " Oh no you are ok , girl this is just a synthetic half wig." " Oh you did that yourself that's too cute" " I use to do hair a years ago but I lost my passion " The girl says " Girl , well I see you around but , girl I have a hair school so you need to call me, here is my card" Yasmin says " Thank you" The girl walks away. 

Yasmin calls Jayce she was feeling nervous as she was standing in the hallway of her new apartment building. It went straight to voicemail, Yasmin knew he would call her back, she had to get back for her party....................................................................................................................