Chapter 14.

WARNING: The last part may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Later on the next evening, Tulisa and Fazer had been in the studio with Dappy all day and were now at home. Tulisa keeps complaining that her back's hurting. Fazer wound her up at first and said it's because she's getting old. The pain is getting worse and worse and he can see that she's in pain. She's in the kitchen getting a drink when he hears her scream out in pain. 

Tulisa: Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Fazer goes in the kitchen and takes her hand. He takes her into the living room and puts her on the sofa. He wants to try and help her so he's going to rub her back to see if that helps.

Fazer: Right, you sit forward a bit, and I'll sit behind you. I'll try and rub your back and see if that helps?

Tulisa: OK.

She sat forward a bit, with Fazer behind her. He rubbed her back for about five minutes and the pain seemed to be going away.

Fazer: Is that a bit better?

Tulisa: Yeah.

Fazer: Do you want me to keep rubbing it for a bit?

Tulisa: Yeah please.

Fazer: Alright.

Tulisa: Faze?

Fazer: Yeah?

Tulisa: Thanks.

Fazer: What for?

Tulisa: Everything, you're amazing.

Fazer: *laughs* I wouldn't go that far.

Tulisa: *turning round to face him* Well I would. I've never told anyone what I told you a few days ago. The fact I could tell you, says a lot about you.

Fazer: Aw T, well, I'm always here if you need me, you know that.

Tulisa: I know and thank you.

Fazer: You're welcome baby. Is your back feeling better?

Tulisa: Yeah it's loads better. I think you must have the magic touch.

Fazer: Right I was thinking, take-away,  a bit of TV and bed?

Tulisa: Sounds like a plan!

Fazer: Good, well I'll get the takeaway menus and you can pick one?

Tulisa: OK and you can pick what we watch on TV.

Fazer: Cool.

Tulisa: Fazer?

Fazer: Yes Tulisa?

Tulisa: I love you.

Fazer: I love you too.

Fazer went off to get the take-away leaflets and they decided on Chinese. They ordered it and it came 45 minutes later. They settled down to eat it, they watched something on TV and Tulisa fell asleep. Fazer carried her off to bed and got in beside her.

The next morning, They were up early, they got ready and were in the studio. Tulisa picked up her phone and saw a text from Ny. They'd fallen out again because Ny promised Tulisa that she could go to the next baby scan and she went without her.