Two

Harry was confused on all levels. Y/N was in his brain like a damn worm and didn't seem to ever be coming out of it. That was the most frustrating part. It had been about a week, his second bakery visit being short and sweet with another hug and asking for 2 more lemon squares, but he had been a bit bland with texting back. He was trying to distance himself. Not fall for the good girl next door act.

"Harry, please at least make this believable tonight. I've seen a few tweets talking about you going to the bakery so someone must have been a fan in there, so make sure tonight you're a gentleman to her. People are watching." Jeff Warned. It wasn't like Harry sat around and complained about her. He barely said a word. He did tell Jeff he didn't trust her, but he had restricted any social media usage because he knew the moment he found Y/N's pages he would stalk her for a while. He would need to make sure it didn't happen.

They were sharing a car to the restaurant, and everyone knew the secret so when they pulled up to Y/N's place, Harry felt a little more relaxed. Jeff would take over until showtime at the restaurant. There would be paparazzi by the time they left, but going in would be far easier.

Y/N was nervous to say the least. This would be her first time being photographed officially with Harry, holding hands and everything. It was a big deal and she wanted to look nice. She had done her whole routine, showering and smelling nice, doing a light makeup that she saw all his past girlfriends do, and changed into her outfit. She felt sexy but still fashionable, definitely not too expensive. Just the right amount of everything.

When she got the text saying the car was there, she knew it was game time. Y/N made sure to bring her keys, her phone, and wallet, putting it all in a small fashionable blue over the shoulder bag before walking to the elevator and making her way out to the car.

"Hey." Y/N smiled as she opened the door, climbing into the car and buckling up. God he looked delicious. His hair was all floppy, his outfit matching hers in a strange way. The two of them together looked good, she couldn't lie. "You look nice." She said once again, but she really did mean it. "Smell nice too."

They both sat in the back seat, Jeff and his wife in the front. Harry smiled lightly and nodded. "Uh, thanks. You too." He went back to his phone. Honestly, if he didn't? He would have died. Honest to god died. Her tits looked immaculate. Harry hadn't seen them like this before but he was nearly choking on the way he wanted to bury his face between them. The first he had dated weren't really all that big in that department— nothing wrong with that. But she had the perfect amount. Perfect handfuls. Something he was positive would be lovely to suck on. Fuck— fucking hell.

He had to look at his phone or he would get hard. Y/N smelled good too. Like coconuts, vanilla. He wasn't sure if that was a perfume or a bakery thing but he enjoyed it thoroughly. They kind of matched, too. which was weird. They hadn't discussed it.

Y/N sighed a little, not really knowing what she was expecting considering they were in private. She would rather spend no time with him in private if this was the case. She went all out to look nice for him to just say, 'you too'? God this would be hard.

"Hi Jeff, hi Gelene, it's nice to meet you." Y/N spoke sweetly, "I'd give you a hug, but you know." She chuckled and sat back, trying to ignore the fact that Harry was ignoring her. What a terrible fake boyfriend he was, really wasn't into the whole method acting thing.

"Hey!" Jeff greeted. "Are you ready for the first pap run?"

"You sound so cheery about it." Y/N laughed, "I guess I'm ready." She shrugged and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I reckon dinner will be fun, bit more excited about that. Get to chat with you all a little more." It was the honest truth. She wanted to spend some quality time with Harry and with Jeff and his wife. If she was going to spend a full year knowing them? Hell, she wanted to make the most of it. She didn't just want to fake being friends with them.