Five

Angst warning 🙈

———

Damn. Kendall was stunning in real life, more elegant than Y/N was. But then again, Y/N was the one who got dicked down last night so she walked over to the door with confidence and wrapped her arms around Harry from behind.

"Everything alright, baby?" She asked, looking up at Kendall with the deadliest stare. She hurt him. A lot. How dare she show up unannounced and uninvited? Knowing full well Y/N was his girlfriend?

Harry wished that he could keep Y/N. He really did because she came to him at a time of rescue. Also, she was very cute when she was angry at someone else. He didn't look forward to potentially being the reason for that anger after this.

"Hi, *Kiska*." He murmured, kissing the top of her head. Kendall has shown up unannounced as she always did when she heard he was with someone else. After it was confirmed. She didn't want Harry, but she didn't want anyone else with him. It was a selfish and manipulative thing but he learned to expect no less. It was embarrassing to think he used to heavily adore her. He was such a good boyfriend to her, and she had laughed in his face. But now it seems she can't handle the thought. If Kendall really cared about him, her feelings would be crushed right now. It was obvious the both of them had had a wild night of sex. Lipstick was still in his neck and his chest, and her hair was a mess. They both had hickies and she was wearing one of his shirts. More than obvious. "I was trying to figure that out. Kendall decided to stop by even though she knows she shouldn't be here."

Y/N looked Kendall up and down, her arms still firmly wrapped around Harry's waist. She usually wasn't one for confrontation, but Kendall made Harry uncomfortable and she wasn't welcome so Y/N would do her best in asking her to leave as politely as possible whilst also telling her to fuck off.

"Oh? Sorry, I don't think we've ever met. I'm Y/N, Harry's girlfriend." She said, pulling her arms away from him for a moment to shake her hand. "I'm sorry you had to make a trip all this way out here, but now really isn't a good time." Y/N spoke as a matter of factly, "tip for next time though, it's invitation only." Y/N didn't mean to be such a snarky bitch, but she felt like she had to be to get the point across. She was the one that showed up to Harry's door uninvited knowing he's been seeing someone for four solid months. Y/N felt like she had the right to stick up for Harry, even if he wasn't her real boyfriend.

Harry was thoroughly surprised with Y/N's attitude. By god, it was hot as hell. Staking claim on territory, coming down in one of his shirts and covered in his marks. Their swollen lips also clued in to their very rated R results of the night prior.

"We haven't met..." Kendall said a little surprised, a bit taken aback with her attitude.

Not many people gave the princess of reality tv attitude and it was refreshing for Harry to hear. Plus.. not many people stood up for Harry. And Y/N was doing so very easily. It said a ton about her character— which is why what would happen later would suck so fucking much.

"I just came by to catch up with Harry." Kendall said, turning to Harry. "You've been ignoring my calls, Harry. I just wanted to talk. I know things ended bad..." She gave him a slight puppy face.

Y/N furrowed her brows at Kendall's answer. Catch up with Harry huh? What was there to catch up about? She really thought she could stroll in here and win Harry over? Some nerve. What made it worse was that she had no regard for the fact that Y/N was standing right there, asking for another chance from him as if she was better than her. It technically wasn't Y/N's business at all, she shouldn't really be commenting on what did and didn't happen with Kendall and Harry, but she could tell Harry didn't want her there and Y/N wanted to do her best to support Harry.