Chapter One

Gelatin's POV

My alarm clock started ringing. I lazily woke up and turned it off. I yawned and stretched my arms. It's morning already huh? I got off the bed and walked out of my room.

"Morning Gelatin!" My sister greeted.

"..Morning Leafy.." I said tiredly.

"C'mon be more energetic! It's 9 in the morning!"

"9 a.m. is way to early to get up you know." I responded.

"No its not! Its the perfect time to wake up actually."

"Yea right." I looked at Leafy while she prepares breakfast for the both of us.

"Oh right! Almost forgot to tell you. Go look outside the window." I tilted my head in confusion. I walked towards the window and saw the leaves on the trees were shades of red, orange and yellow. "Oh my collagen! Leafster, we should totally go out right now!" I said to her in excitement.

"Sure we will. After we eat breakfast of course!"

"B-but-"

"C'mon Gelatin, fall isn't going to only last for a few minutes you know"

I sighed. "Fine." I sat on a chair at the dining table waiting for her to finish making breakfast. A few minutes have passed she finally finished making them. "Alright I'm done!"

"Finally I'm starving!"

Leafy placed the plates of food on the table. She sat down on a chair and we both started eating.

Time Skip

We were both at the door getting ready to go out.

"Gelatin don't forget your scarf!"

"I don't need it I can withstand the cold."

"Yea right. At least put on your earmuffs.. please?"

"Ugh, fine."

She gave handed me my earmuffs. I put them on myself. Wearing these makes me uncomfortable but I'll get used to it eventually. Suddenly, a ringtone started playing from Leafy's phone.

"I wonder who that would be." She looked at her phone to see who it was. "Oh right." She picked it up. "Hello?"

....

Loud cursing were heard from the phone. Seems like the guy on the phone was mad.

"UH RIGHT OH OKAY BYE" Leafy immediately hung up the phone.

"Leafster, who-"

"No need to explain! We're late! C'mon!!" She exclaimed and rushed out the door. I followed her outside. We both started riding out bikes.

"So, exactly where are we going?" I asked.

"There's a park that just opened last night. Just follow me I know the directions."