Bladed Creation (774) + Sword Dancer (286)

"And here we are! The USJ"

It was the day of the trip to the USJ. The USJ itself not being Universal Studio Japan, but the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. A place where we can practice to save people all around the place, and get ready to save in any terrain.

"I got a few things to say now. As you know, my quirk is black hole, and even though I use it to save others...."

The teacher, 13, or The Marshmallow as many online forums called them, went on and on about the danger of quirks, and with ones like mine, I knew it was important for many here.

"Hey look! Fake villains!"

They even brought along people to play the villain part.

"Stand back. Those are real."

Wait what.

Anyway, Aizawa runs off to fight the hoard alone, and 13 gets torn apart by a smokescreen reject. 

"I'll spread you around to meet my comrades. AND YOUR DOOM!"

As he was warping, Ilda ran away from the place, out the door, and towards the hero school, UA.

"tch. Better report to the boss."

He left, and went back to the man-child who couldn't speak outside of gamer talk.

I saw Tsu and Mineta reaching the edge of the water zone, and I was happy, until I heard chilling words.

"How about we ruin the symbol of Piece's pride?"

Racing towards Tsu and Mineta, I found myself activating one of my quirks.

Sprouting a katana in one hand, and a combat knife in the other, I ran towards him slashing down villains as I went.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!"

"Nomu."

Slicing through, I felt the tearing of flesh.

'I'm so going to go to jail for this...'

Looking up to see the dead though, revealed a black monster which not only took the hit, but also regenerated fully.

"You can't kill Nomu! He was Bio-engineered to face All Might himself!"

"Fine. Be that way."

Activating my second quirk, I got ready for a fight of my life.

'Sword Dancer. 30 minutes.'

I started sprinting around the Nomu, taking slices on the neck, eyes, brain, spine, all the important places most will die from being cut.

'It's not dying, but it only takes orders from the man-child.'

"How does it feel hero, to be defenseless against a villain!"

"How about you shut up?"

"Shut up! Nomu! Kill the kid no-"

'Too late! He can't speak now though."

Dodging the Nomu's hit, I checked my time left per internal clock.

'24 minutes left. Lets do this.'

As I ran, I chopped down villains, and Aizawa was carried to safety courtesy of Tsu.

'C'mon! The regeneration can't be infinite!'

Another slice here, a nick there, a bisected head there, a split skull here,

The damage I did was tremendous, but it still wasn't enough.

'Is it just me, or is the healing slowing down? 10 minutes.'

Chopping the head off again, it took 4 seconds to fully regrow the body, compared to the 1 second before.

'Just a little bit longer!'

Shoving the combat knife into the beasts head, and then beheading it, I drew 2 more combat knives.

"Mulching time."

Slashing all over the head with the knife was a taxing, but worth job as the Nomus head stopped regenerating, and fully died.

Dropping the knives, and feeling the boost wear off, I pulled another katana from my arm, and brought out another combat knife.

"Who's next?"