Bladed Creation (774) + Plasma Blades (825)

Drawing a katana from his arm, he stares down the exam enemy he's facing, a new hero, who can use blades as well.

'The Dancer, a rising hero star who got their way into the high ranks through skill alone. With a quirk that only increases movement speed when holding a sword, they prefer to use ambush tactics to end fights quickly.'

Adopting a stance, Izuku points his blade at The Dancer, and the Dancer does the same.

At an unknown signal, The Dancer charges at Izuku, immediately leaving behind a golden streak as their blade slices down to intersect with Izukus already rising blade.

As it would've been, the hero would have won right then and there, because their speed would be too quick for Izuku to avoid.

However, using his plasma blades (825) quirk, Izuku caught up to the speed of the hero, adding a plasmatic edge to the katana he had drawn.

Both swords clash as a metallic sound rings out, and sparks mixed with plasma fly.

Dropping both of their damaged swords, Izuku and the hero draw their prepares swords.

The hero carrying a pitch black sword with a reflective surface, giving an overbearing impression on Izuku as he sees the hero adopt an overhead guard.

Squinting at the sword, Izuku realizes it was a sword made of "Mellitanial" alloy, which was an alloy which was light, strong, and highly resistant to heat.

Seeing this, Izuku produces katanas from his hands, and pulling them out, his eyes change as a feral light enters them.

'Lets see if the student can beat their master.'

Jumping from his spot, Izuku begins to rotate in the air, using the plasma as a booster.

"First form! Crush!"

Swinging both swords in tandem, Izuku brings two plasma blades onto the singular sword of his master.

Pushing against it with all their might, Both Izuku using the plasma boosters, and the hero using their own strength.

Going into a standstill, Izuku barely notices a knife coming out of the sleeve of the hero, only dodging in time thanks to his many years already dealing with that.

"Second form! Drill!"

Recovering with a flip, Izuku screams as he again jumps, but this time uses the blades by positioning them well, and creating a drill of sorts.

Parrying the drill, the hero slices down on Izuku's torso, only to be stopped with a sharp-edged shield coming out, and bursting into plasma.

Both backing off, Izuku picks up the shield as he ditches the sword.

Now both covered in defense and offense, Izuku and the hero charge each other as they begin to exchange blows.

A blur of parrying and counter attacking begins as both refuse to yield to the force of the other, and as the deadlock continues, both of them start to think of ways to get out.

A ruthless glint appears in Izukus eye as he takes the initiative, and backing off, ditches the shield and the sword for a few dozen throwing knives.

Using the booster as additional force, Izuku engages again, but in ranged combat as his knives fly all over, using uncontrolled plasma as a boost.

Increasing the unpredictability, a sharp-edge shield is then thrown low to the ground, forcing the hero to jump to dodge, and deflect all incoming knives.

Seeing a chance, Izuku again draws 2 katanas as his plasma boosts begin, and within a moment, the knives are cleared from the heros side, but once clear, and the hero landed, Izuku appeared in front of them, a plasma sword to their neck, and another at the back of the head.

Chuckling to themselves, the hero drops their sword as they hold up their hands in surrender.

Cuffing the hero, and hearing he passed, Izuku high-fives the hero whose cuffs unlocked once confirmed, and together left UA to get icecream.