3| date

"oh wow.." Baji said while admiring you "what? you don't need to stare at me like that buddy" you said. "Buddy?!" Baji's handsome face turns into disgust as you call him a Buddy when he's your boyfriend.

"hop on missy," He said as you followed what he said, You sat sideways since you're wearing a skirt, he hands you over the helmet and you put it on. "so where are we going?" You asked him. "hmm? you'll see" he replied. "oh geez" you rolled your eyes.

it's been minutes since you both still haven't arrived at your destination yet so you yawned "Hang in there, we're almost there." Baji said. minutes later Baji took you to a street full of cherry blossom trees on the side. It's been a while you got in this place so you were happy.

"oh hey an ice cream, want some?" You nodded in reply "two chocolates please" You and Baji's favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate since Baji's mom always brought you two an ice cream whenever you go to Baji's House, you're really happy Baji's mom is kind.

You both sat on the sidewalk bench and eat your ice cream "It's been a while, I haven't got to visit here again since 6th grade." Baji looked at you in a seriously? face again. "huh? you ain't joking right?" he said, "No I'm not, do I sound like I'm joking to you?"

He laughed "Oh what's funny?" you said with an annoyed face. "Sure, keep on laughing dumbass." you chuckled as Baji kept on Laughing.

You don't know why Baji laugh not until you noticed his ice cream is melting and about to fall. You keep quiet so you'll get revenge for laughing. Seconds later Baji's Ice cream fell, You laugh intensifies. Baji then got an annoyed face.

After an hour of walking and taking a picture of you both, Baji excused himself "wait here, I gotta use the restroom." he said and you hummed in response.
As you wait you were using your phone so you won't get bored, The restroom's now far away from you since you were in the middle of the crowded street.

While scrolling through your social media you noticed a smell, the same smell back then at the dark alley, You turned around and saw the guy you saw yesterday. He wore plain black long sleeves revealing his tattoo since his two-button was unbuttoned, the sleeves were folded so you were able to see his Slender hands and a gold watch on his wrist and black pants.

"You?!" You snapped out of your thoughts "Who are you again?" you tried to remember his name as he keeps staring at you head to toe. "Ah! Randy... right?"

He then looked up back at you in a furrowed face but coldly. "or not.. will you tell me your name again?" You said. "rindou"  he coldly said and stared at you." gosh, this guy creeps me out." you thought. As the silence makes you both awkward.

"Who are you with?" he broke the silence, and also it because it's bothering him. "oh, My Boyfriend, we're on a date right now" His right brow raised. "where's he now?" he asked "He had to use the restroom, but he's coming back of course." he hummed in reply.

He throws his cigarette and puts his hands in his pocket.

You were about to say something again when Baji came. "Babe I'm back!" he smiled while huffing as he was tired of running back to you. "Oh hey, you okay? you're sweaty" you stroke your hand into his head.

Rindou then gritted his teeth, "oh uh I forgot to tell you, this is my new friend Rindou, and Rindou meet my Boyfriend Baji" You introduce them to each other, Baji then walk towards Rindou, and now you see Rindou's now taller than Baji, Baji then raise his right hand for a shake. Rindou did the same as well.

Baji then notices Rindou's hand clenched on him so Baji made a cold look on Rindou who's coldly staring at him.

Rindou then broke the handshake and said "I'll be going now" You looked at him in confused "huh what? already? don't you want to hang out with us too?" Baji then quickly said, "this is our date love, we shouldn't let someone interfere with our hangout."

Rindou side-eyed Baji and let out a smirk while walking away.

You and Baji continued your date, After many hours Baji wanted to visit your little sister at the hospital, and you also agreed since you also wanted to visit your little sister.

—————————

"Mom?" you both slowly entered the room and saw your mom sleeping while holding your sister's hand.
"I guess she fell asleep while checking on her for hours." you said. "hours?" Baji took off his jacket and cover it on your mom. You were smiling as you saw How Baji care for your family.

you both sat on an empty chair talking about your dreams and stuff. An hour later you fell asleep on Baji's shoulder while his head is leaning on the wall.
You got up by the sound of someone calling on your phone.

"Hello? Yuzuha?" As you heard Yuzuha is breathing fast. "Y/n? Is Baji.. with you?" she said barely can even talk properly... "Yeah? why, what happened?" You asked in a worried way. "Chifuyu's hurt really bad.. he got beaten up" You were shocked by what she said And Baji as well, He got up quickly when Yuzuha told you where they are and you both got out of the hospital to go where they are.

Baji then starts the motorbike and you quickly hop on sitting sideways as you put on your helmet for safety.

You and Baji arrived on an old playground and found Chifuyu and Hakkai got beaten up and Yuzuha as well, Baji ran towards your friends and said " What the fuck just happened to you guys, Huh Yuzuha?" You helped Yuzuha to stand up as she was pointing somewhere or to someone.

Your eyes widened as you saw a familiar guy standing with 2 more guys. "You?! ah fuck I knew there was something fishy about you," Baji said loudly in anger.

"oh, so I was right? you were friends with these guys."
he said.

"Rindou?!" you thought, you really want to say that out loud but your body won't listen to you so you stood there like a statue again. "so this girl is Y/n" some guy's about to walk towards you but Baji stopped him. "If you'll lay your hands on my girl, I'll beat you up to death." He said while clenching his hand "oh a scary boyfie~"

Chifuyu is still unconscious then you ran towards him. "Hey, Chifuyu, Hang in there, I'll be calling the ambulance," You said as Chifuyu's Head and hands were full of bruises and a little blood on his face.

"oh don't worry y/n-chan, your friend will wake up soon, Rindou only put him to sleep since he didn't answer honestly~," the pink-haired guy said putting his hand on his pocket.

"so it was you huh"

to be continued<3