6| mistake

"what's wrong? forgetting something, princess?"

Rindou said walking towards you, you were about to push Sanzu but when you saw there's another hall at your right side, you took a deep breath and ran as fast as you can. "Oh fuck!" Sanzu making a shocked face and laugh.

"don't just stand there and get her!." Rindou said at Sanzu. "will do rin-chan~" Sanzu ran after you.

You stopped as you saw another door in front of you and no way out, you glance at your back and saw Sanzu coming after you.

"no matter what you do, don't you ever go inside y/n-chan~!" He said like a Psychopath.

You were scared the way Sanzu looked at you as like you were chased in a horror maze. You didn't have a choice but open the door right in front of you.

you quickly locked the door and turn around. "ugh..smells like dirty ashtrays." you covered your nose and look for the light switch since the room was filled with dark red LED lights.

"ahh..." you heard some girl moaned.

"who's there?!" you took a step back to the door about to open when you realized Sanzu's still outside.

"y/n?.." you flinch when someone called you and turns the light switch on. you widened your eyes as you saw 5 girls panting, 2 on the king-sized bed, and 3 girls laying on the couch handcuffed and blindfolded all half-naked.

"oh my god.." your eyes still widened and look to your side as you saw Someone familiar.

"Mr. Ran?!" you said in surprise while hugging your clothes into your chest.

Ran leaned at the wall beside the light switch and inhaled his smoke after he inhaled he then blew the smoke out in his mouth. "what are you doing here?" He raised his one brow.

you walk at the center of the room looking at him"I..sorry my mistake, The weird guy was chasing me and.." you paused. "and?" he said and smirked.

"and...entered the wrong room...Sorry! was I interrupting you, Mr. Ran?.." Ran tilted his head and walked near you. "no missy, I was just also bout to finish my work." he grinned at you.

Ran was about to raise his right hand and touch or chin when Rindou barged in stopping what Ran was doing.

"Hey, asshole hands off my girl" Rindou then grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to him.

Ran grinned again "Chill I was just about to make her comfortable." Rindou furrowed "make her comfortable you say?" Rindou then glances over to the girls. "tch. literally an asshole." Rindou dragged you with him and left the room.

"Hey slow down, you're hurting me..agh!" you said walking fast trying to catch up on Rindou on his long slender legs.

"bear with it, I'm a little annoyed right now," he said and gritted his teeth.

You saw Sanzu standing like a lost kid and gave you a grin, and you just looked at him.

You and Rindou got inside back on his office and Pulled to kiss you, You closed your eyes in frustration and pushed him. "can you stop? I'm getting more annoyed about your doings!" You shouted.