Chapter 1:New School

Author's mode :

Lala returned to the Principal's office after being called by her.

Lala: *knock on the door* Lala

Principal: come in.

Lala: *go in*

Principal: I have something to tell you...... You are going to transfer

Lala: So it's transfer...... Wait, wait! TRANSFER FIELDS

Principal: This is Mr. Meganii's request. Pripara was not popular there, so Meganii asked me to go there to make Pripara popular there. Meganii asked me because you're an idol.

Principal: I'm going to move to your twin sister's school.

Lala: What about Mirei and Sophie?

Principal: They're staying here. You're alone.

Lala: I get it. I'm going to try *sad face to walk out of the principal's office*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I<>I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Lala's regime

Me: Transferred today, let's go.

I'm going to the principal's office.

Principal: Welcome Manaka to Avocado School

Me: Thank you, miss.

Principal: I took this class and in this room*she took the class note and room number for Lala to see*

Me: Thank you, miss.

Principal: You can go

I held the note while I was holding the note attentively, so I didn't pay attention to the road and hit someone.

Lala and ???: Ow!!

???: I'm sorry, I didn't see you

I looked up and saw a boy with blond hair, blue eyes, who seemed older than me, my heart was beating fast, my face was warming up, I was like this.

Me: I'm fine, it's because I don't look at the road*on my face there's a little pink on my cheek*

Shougo: I'm Yumekawa Shougo, you're a new student, right?

Me: I just moved in, I'm Manaka Lala, I'm in sixth grade, nice to meet you~ Kashikoma

Shougo: I'm glad to see you too, I went to high school.

Me: I'm looking for my class, can you show me*give me the paper to Shougo*

Shougo: *look at the paper*This is my sister's class, let me show you*guide*

Me: Do you have a sister** ?

Shougo: That's right*stop*. It's here!

Me: Thank you very much!! *laughs*

Shougo: No chi*Go*

Shougo's regime

Me: "That girl is so cute, she said her name is Manaka Lala, I remember. Wait what I'm thinking, maybe I'm sunstroke she*shakes her head*, it can't be, she's smaller than me, it can't be.'

I walked and thought while I was walking into Danpri.

I'm an idol of the famous WITH group, I'm the leader of the group, I'm a cute idol. I walked into the with group room.

In the room there is a boy with red hair with active blue eyes practicing, his name is Mitaka Asahi, he is the type of pop idol. His name is Takase Koyoi, he's a cool idol.

Asahi: Hi Shougo, what's going on?

Me: What's going on*turn your face away with a little pink dust on your cheeks*!!!

Koyoi: Shogo blushes*laughs* it's funny!!!

Me: I don't have one!!!

Lala's regime

Teacher: Today our class has new friends

Me:*step in* Hi everyone I'm Manaka Lala~ Kashikoma

Teacher: You can sit with Yumekawa-san

Me: *At the table*Hi, you must be Shougo-san's sister

Yui: You know my brother?

Me: Well, I met him on the way here, he showed me the way.

Yui: YUME!! Did he do anything to you??

Me: Well, there's no soul*

Yui: I swear if he did anything to you, I wouldn't leave him alone. Well, I'm Yumekawa Yui~Yumekawa

Me: Nice to meet you~ Kashikoma

School hours begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I<>I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Keisha

This is the first time I've written a story, so there's something wrong with expecting you to forgive but im not good with sentence. /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~