Chapter 11: Dating

Lala: *run to with* Hey.

Shougo: There they are.

Mirei: Have you waited long~pri?

Asahi: It won't be long before I wait my whole life, I'll be waiting for you forever!! *smiling*

Mirei: *blushing*

Koyoi: Hey, nothing but two mistresses.

Sophie: Look at you two so cute!!!

Shougo: Let's go.

The boys started doing their plan, they went here, went there and separated.

With Shogo and Lala

Lala: Where are you?

Shougo: They must be going somewhere. Would you like cotton candy?

Lala: *glittering eyes* I want to eat.

Shogo: All right. *give it to Lala* Here. 

Lala: *take* *smile* Thank you. Itadakimasu (Invite everyone to eat) *eat*, it's delicious. Don't you eat?

Shougo: Well, you eat, this is yours*holding your cotton candy*.

Lala: Let's go to the lake. I want to see swans.

Shougo: I want to be okay, let's go. 

To the lake

Lala: That's cute.

Shougo: *smiling* 

Lala: I want to go out in the middle of the lake.

Shougo: All right, let's go. seals (actually, if anyone sees Pripara, they will know what they are, that one or rowing, I don't know very well but I look like a seal so I let it, if anyone knows what it is, please tell me to fix it): Where do you want to go?

Shougo: Let us out in the middle of the lake. 

In the middle of the lake

Lala: It's beautiful. *smiling*Don't you understand why you look at us now like we're dating??

Shougo: *answer butter* We're dating.

Lala: Yes, we're...*surprised* Wait, are we dating?

Shougo: That's right.

Lala: You're just saying go for a walk. I tricked you into puffing your cheeks*

Shougo: *smiling* It's true that you lied to me... But are you happy to be with me?

Lala: * blush* *nod* Yes.

Shougo: *smiling* *bend down to kiss on Lala*

Lala's forehead: *blush* You... What are you doing, they... We're in the middle of the lake, and if anyone can see it...

Shougo: It's okay, nobody sees it, except for that seal *just about the seal* but it knows how to keep passengers private.

Lala: *puffy cheeks* *blush*.

Shougo: *smiling* I'm so happy that we have our own time like this, I'm so happy you're with me. (laala-chan: Too T_T)

Lala: *blush* Me too.

Shougo: You're cute *smiling*. I love you *kiss Lala* 

Lala: *red as gas* So do you.

With Asahi and Mirei