🌸☁️Saihara-chan the bathroom ghost PT.1☁️🌸

[[HANAKO-KUN AU]]
[[PLATONIC!!]]
[[ITALICS = SHUICHI]]
[[BOLD = KOKICHI]]

"Saihara-Chan~" the boy only known to others as Kokichi Oma whispered while knocking on the bathroom stall, hoping for the ghost to appear as the legends told.

    "Saihara-Chan~"

   "Saihara-Chan~"

     Kokichi finished the ritual as told in the boys bathroom slightly annoyed that nothing happened. After all, he had just came to the abandoned bathroom on the third floor of the school for this.

      Opting to walk out of the bathroom in boredom in true Oma fashion.

*CLICK*

The purple haired boy spun around to see what was making the sound. Only to see that the stall had creeped open to reveal nothing.

"So it wasn't real after all, what a load of shit" Kokichi muttered to himself. A disappointed look speed across his face.

    Just as Oma turned to leave he heard a whisper,

     "hello there..."  came a small whisper from the corner of Oma's ear.

Oma stood frozen in fear, "HOLY MOTHER OF GRAPES THE RUMORS ARE TURE"

Oma looked to see a blue haired boy about his age in a old school uniform with a black detectives hate sitting on his head.

"Hello..."

"Oh so the rumors aren't a load of shit?.." Oma looked at the boy known to him as 'Saihara-Chan the bathroom ghost' as if examining him.

"Can you stop looking at me like that?... Your making me uncomfortable..."

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

-❤︎𝐾𝐻𝑂𝐿❤︎/ @Emo_Detective_