🖤⛓whats wrong with me?.⛓🖤

TW: BL()()D; S!UC!D3; NUC!£$
!!UNEDITED!!

Saihara POV

He stared at the bloody peatels that glistened in the moonlight that streamed through the slightly open window the blood cascadeing down his hand in a dramatic manner. The boy stared at his reflection in the mirror silently crying, his sorrow filled the tiny bathroom in his dorm and creeped out into his bedroom.

Shuichi Saihara, The Ultimate Detective. The boy who had only lived 16 years of this miserable life only for his entire world to fall apart in front of his eyes. Another coughing fit sent the boy out of his bathroom onto his bed the blood and peatels falling out of his mouth like a waterfall of despair.

The boy sobbed for hours while coughing up blood constantly. "W-why; why me? I haven't-t live-d a full life yet-t" the boy continued to cry on for hours until the early morning.

Oma POV

Oma felt off to say the least; Saihara didn't come down to lunch, but that was becoming the new normal for them. Saihara wouldn't come to breakfast come down to lunch and dinner eat, not talk to anyone an then leave.

Oma was worried about Saihara, to say the least. Oma recalled the fact that Saihara had started to look sickly when he did come down to breakfast which was a rarity for Saihara. Oma decided then and there that he was going to visit his beloved Saihara-Chan in his dorm room, even if that ment he had to pick his lock!

Saihara POV

   Saihara look at the glossy blood that surrounded his bathroom sink drenching every surface it could touch. Enveloping the room in neon pink. He stared at his reflection in the bathroom mirror the tears that seemed to have dried still running down his face.

    "Im done with this shit.."

    The detective decided that there was only one way out of the hell he created for himself.

                               SU!C!D3.

Oma POV

"Ok Kokichi your doing this..." the supreme leader whispered to himself while standing outside of his beloved's dorm. Oma knocked on the door to no answer. Oma knocked on the door a second time; then a third. Oma, starting to worry and decided his only option was to pick the lock.

Oma ran to his dorm bumping into Mamota. The SHSL leader didn't look back though despite the angry protests of Mamota. Once Oma got to him dorm he unlocked the door and got a pin out of his cabinet and ran back out of his dorm not bothering to lock the door.

He started to panic as it was taking longer than it should've for him to get the lock open.

    The door swung open and to Omas dismay..

He has gotten there to late

There Shuichi was hanging from the celling, swaying side to side, almost peacefully. If it wasn't for the blood that covered the room.

"SHUICHI"

Everyone came running towards the sound and soon enough the body annocment goes off...

[END OF PRT 1]

THIS IS GOING TO HAVE A PART TO LOL I JUST HAVENT WORKED ON THIS IN A WHILE AND RELIZED THIS WAS FIN