・:¦|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1|¦:・

SUMMARY:
Wilbur reached out to his
heart.
He felt a heartbeat.
He really is Alive.
Revived.
But where to?

⚠ Warnings ⚠
-Dazai
-Mildly Mentioned Su¡cide (because of Dazai)
-inappropriate words

Note:
The Prologue was
like a small skip. But
This is Before and after
Wilbur meet the two
ADA members. Oh,
and this is more
detailed too.

__________________✍︎

❛❛Yokohama❜❜

______________________________✍︎

[Third Person's POV] (Wilbur)

When Wilbur got off the train, he absentmindedly clenched at his dirty pale sweater he wore during the revolution. He grips on where his own Father stabbed him through, his hands slowly moves up to where his heart is. He felt a heartbeat.

He's Alive...

He really is alive...

Revived...

But where was he sent to...?

Wilbur quietly wonders what type of server or nation this place is about.

Was it the same as the SMP? Is this part of the SMP? If so, which part of the SMP was this? Did he shifted to another server? Was that even posible?

Questions were left unanswered as he got out of the train station. He took the time to annalise the New Server. The buildings surrounding him somehow looks modernised but traditional at the same time. People walking down the busy streets some are inside a... Minecart with roofs but no railways? Wind gusting in and out making the fabric of Wilbur's dirty coat dance with the wind. A very big ferris-wheel can be visibily seen peaking through the tall structures, and A beautiful sunset can be seen through the tall structures glass.

This place is Peaceful to say the least, no arson, no wars, no destruction, just pacifist. Its a lot to take in. Not that he's complaining, but he just feels out of place being here. Y'know, being a terrorist- no... Former terrorist of his own destructed country.

Wilbur frowned, envying whoever owns this server, probably that guy who smelled like sewers. That thought made Wilbur scoff but didn't comment anything.

The latter looked and observed his surroundings, noticing the writing on big signs looks like its written in noodles?

This confused Wilbur bit, he went to ask nearby citizens on where he is, and only to be responded in a slight broken English accent, saying that he's in Yokohama. This raises more questions in Wilbur's head, but then realised that he should've asked for their language then ask their place so he can at least adjust to their language since Philza taught him different languages.

T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ y̶o̶u̶ U̶r̶a̶h̶a̶r̶a̶.

Wilbur thanked the people he asked and went to find another citizen. The latter found one person. He at least looks like he's taking a break on a nearby bench.

The person looks around 160 cm height, having stricking pumpkin-orange colour hair with a longer section that falls just past his left shoulder. He's wearing what looked like Wilbur would call a fancy hat. His outfit consists of a white button-up shirt under a dark red vest, a black looking choker visible on his neck, some sort of tie held together with a silver buckle, an opened black cropped jacket with the sleeves rolled up at the elbows, black slacks, black gloves. He's wearing a long black coat with light-coloured lining and lapels that he wears on his shoulders like a Cape.