・:¦|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2|¦:・

SUMMARY:
Wilbur sat up awoke,
Confused how he slept in the Inn,
as he doesn't remember going into one.
Just a faint memory walking
towards a dim alleyway to enter a bar.

⚠ Warnings ⚠
-Dazai
-Mildly Mentioned Su¡cide (because of Dazai)
-inappropriate words
-Profanities

Note:
Was planning to post the
chapter 1.5 first but that turns
out to be delayed
and the writers block
attacks my brain—

So I'll just make that be a bonus
Chapter in the future ig—
So sorry for the late update ppl!
Anyway, enjoy!

__________________✍︎

❛❛Found Job: [In the process]❜❜

______________________________✍︎

[Location: Inn...]

Dreams are something Wilbur rarely experienced, especially the Lucid ones.

When the tired male had awoken from his slumber, he thought he was inside a Lucid Dream. Imagine Wilbur's surprise when the first thing he sees in the morning is a standard room in hotels or inns, mostly used to seeing a passing train and screech of rails when woken up. Although still confused, memories from yesterday's events flooded in his head. Remembering the Unknown Rushian Man, Mysterious Nakahara, Detective Dazai, Detective Kunikida, the runaway orphan kid Nakajima, and Ability users.

However, Soot doesn't remember going in this inn, let alone sleeping in one. Just a gist of a faint memory walking towards a dim alleyway while following a cat entering a bar.

Skeptical, he looked around the room. The room he was sleeping in was your standard traditional Japanese inns. Wilbur was sleeping on a warm and soft cotton futon that he wants to lay on it forever due to how comfortable it is. A low table at the sides with a glass of water, a flower vase, Dazai's note, another note? and the mysterious gold watch thingy sitting on top of it. In addition there's a soft looking carpet underneath it. At the corner of his eyes, he sees a pair of cream yellow fluffy indoors slippers near what seems like a bathroom door. A window is positioned right in front of him that can be opened, in which the latter has to guess, in a sliding motion.

Wilbur looks around more and sees a door behind him, assumingly the exit. A small space for a genkan. Near the door, he sees his dirty coat hanged on a rack, along with some keys?

(idk, you can imagine whatever you want, and don't mind the measurements, lolol—)

The one thing the former president of a blown up country managed to register to utter out was,