Intermission

Hey, chesire here! I felt like writing but didn't want to commit to an entire chapter so HAVE SOME MEMES!!! Also twards the end theres gonna be an important note so at least stick around for that. Either way, here!

*in dorms, season... four i think?*

Tenko: * sitting on couch, minding his own business*
Mina: oh Teeeeeenko!
Tenko: um... hi girls...?
Ururaka: so we've noticed...
Tsu: you only really wear one outfit *Kero*
Momo: so were gonna dress you up!
Tenko: um... wha-
The girls: *drag him off and stuff him in the bathroom with a ball of clothes*
-two minutes later-
Tenko: *totters out wearing the most outrageous (19)80's costume ever* um
Mina: uhhh
Hagakure: I don't think that this is the best
Momo: ok, change into this! *shoves more clothes at him*
-three minutes later-
Tenko: *pokes head out from behind door* *indecipherable high-pitched squeaking*
Momo: show us!
Jiro: yeah, c'mon!
Tenko: *comes out with his fists by his sides wearing a full maid costume*
The girls: *die from laughter*
Tenko: *flushes bright red and lets out more squeaks*
Momo: i think this is the one!
Hagakure: wait... your wearing a corset, right?
Tenko: *nods head*
Hagakure: how is your waist that tiny!!!!
Mina: you're right!
Bakugo: *walks in* What the heck (i censored him)
Kirishima: *right behind bakubro* ...Tenko?
Iida: *appears* this is most inappropriate! *waves hand in air*
Izuku: *walks by and spits out tea* TENKO?!?!?!
Tenko: sQQUEEEEEEAK *tears prick eyes*
Momo: aww no don't cry, here! *shoves more clothes at him and pushes him back into bathroom*
-one minute later-
Tenko: *wearing a black T-shirt with a white rose dripping red paint and baggy jeans* ...
Mina: ooh!
Momo: its perfect!
-end cuase i honestly don't know where to go with this-

Uraraka: *to todo, iida, and deku* you know what, I'm sick of hanging out of you disgusting boys! Im going to go hang out with one of my other friends!
Ururaka: *stomps off*
Ururaka: *in her room* and I have the biggest crush on him but he doesn't seem to got the hint!
Tenko: girl I feel your pain.
-end-

*screaming*
Momo: a rAT!
Izuku: scrEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mina, Sero, Denki, Hagakure, Sato, Auyama, Ururaka, and Tsu: scREEEEEEEE!
Tenko:... *picks it up and uses his quirk to kill it* its just a rat.
The others: *swarm him* thANK YOU TENKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-end-

Ok so thats all the brainpower I'm willing to use to heres the Important note! I was deciding who Tenko will be taking the place of in Class 1A, and I've decided. Its Mineta. I know, he didn't get the lowest score, logistically. But I'm really bad at writing... pErVeRtEdNeSs and think he's the character who adds the least to the story. Plus, i just don't like him. So, yeah! Happy trails!

-Cheshire