『••Chapter 1••』

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

"Also, I forgot to say we have a new nurse at the school." Aizawa said as he stood in front of his desk.

"Really?" Midoriya asked as Aizawa nodded.

"You guys are getting hurt way too much and Recovery Girl can't keep healing you guys. Shes getting old. So she needed another hand. If you want to see him you can stop by the nurses office." Aizawa said as the class nodded.

"Ohh! So the new nurse is a guy??" Ashido asked as Aizawa nodded.

"Yes. You can talk about him after class. Now pay attention because I'm not going over it again." Aizawa said before he cleared his throat.

"Alright, lets begins."

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

It was now after school, which meant most teachers, students and staff were leaving for the day. But currently
Midoriya, Iida and Uraraka walked down the hall, on their way to the nurses office in Hope's of meeting the new nurse.

"I wonder if the new nurse is nice." Uraraka said as she put a finger on her bottom lip.

"I hope so." Midoriya laughed as Iida nodded.

"Ah! We're here!" Uraraka smiled as they were about to enter but stopped when the door opened. The three looked to see a man with purple hair and blue eyes.

"Oh? Hello, is there anything I can help you with?" The man asked as the three could only stare at him.

"Hello?" The man asked again.

"Good afternoon!" Iida bowed as the man in front of them smiled.

"Good afternoon. Is there anything you needed? Are any of you hurt?" He asked while waving.

"Wow! You're really handsome!" Uraraka blurted before she realized what she said and turned red.

"Haha, thank you!" The man smiled before Midoriya introduced themselves to the man.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya! This is Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida! We were told that there was a new nurse and we wanted to meet them." Midoriya bowed as the man laughed.

"Well, you're in luck because he's here." The man said while he pointed to himself.

"Oh! So you're the new nurse?!" Uraraka asked as the man nodded.

"Yep! You can call me Doctor K." The man known as Doctor K winked as he gave the three teens a thumbs up.

"Would you like to sit down inside and chat a bit?" The man offered before the three nodded. K smiled before he stepped aside to let the three inside.