『••Chapter 4••』

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

"Kirishima has some kind of black substance in his body, similar to the one found at the crime scene." K said as Aizawa's eyes widened.

"Is is possible for your to extract the blood out his body?" Aizawa asked.

"As a matter of fact, I can. The black substance isn't mixing with his blood and it's kinda like oil and water. First I'll need to detect where the substance is." K said as Aizawa sighed in relief.

"And if you can, could you possibly get some of that black substance from the crime scene for me?" K asked.

"Why do you want it?"

"Research purposes. For all we know this substance could have a negative effect on Kirishima's body. Plus if we can study it then we can find a weakness for it." K said. Aizawa wasn't sure if he should because of the fact that the substance is evidence of the crime and who knows what that it can do.

"Sorry but no can do. I don't think I'm allowed to take key evidence from the crime scene, especially with the fact that we have experienced workers who can research the substance." Aizawa said to which K sighed.

"It's fine. I'll start the extraction process now."

"Alright then, good luck." Aizawa said before he hung up.

"Eraserhead! Theres a problem!" One of the officers ran up to the hero.

"What's wrong?"

"The black substance that was left at the crime scene! It's all gone!!"

"What?!" Aizawa yelled before the two ran to the cathedral. And just as the officer said, it was all gone.

"How is this possible?! We had officers guarding the cathedrals entrances!!" Aizawa questioned as the officer shrugged.

"He was able to use his blood as a weapon to stop me and Kirishima." Aizawa recalled what Tamaki said.

"Shit! The kid can manipulate his blood so he must have done something!!" Aizawa groaned.

"So what now?"

"We'll just have to make due with what we have left." Aizawa answered the officer before he nodded.

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

"What now?" Ashido asked as everyone sat in the lounge room.

"All we can do is hope Kirishima recovers swiftly." Jiro said as Yaoyorozu nodded.

"I'm still wondering what's the guys quirk." Kaminari said.

"Yeah, it must be insanely powerful if they could beat both Kirishima and someone from the big three." Midoriya said.

"According to a news report the person responsible for Kirishima's injuries killed around sixty people that night in the cathedral." Todoroki said as he read the information off his phone.