『••Chapter 2••』

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

-°—✞—˚✧☆✧˚—✞—°-

"Kirishima, something tells me this isn't going to be easy." Tamaki said as the two got into a fighting stance.

"B-But I can't kill them. They look so strong..." The [H/C] haired male said before the cat like monster grabbed the males head.

"Stop being such a baby!! You killed all these people just now! So what's wrong? HUH!?" The monster asked as its grip on the boys head tightened.

"HEY! STOP THAT! THAT HURTS!! YOU'RE HURTING ME NIGHTMARE!! OW!!! STOP!!" The boy shouted as the monster started hitting the poor boy.

"So the monsters name is Nightmare." Tamaki mumbled before the monster known as nightmare stopped hitting the boy and averted his attention to Kirishima and Tamaki.

"So you're the one responsible for this mess?" Kirishima asked but the boy didn't answer.

"ANSWER ME!!" Kirishima shouted before the [H/C] haired boy flinched in response.

"Yes...I did." The boy said as Tamaki grew weary of their current situation.

"This guy is clearly dangerous Kirishima. If he was able to kill and dispose of the bodies that quickly, then he can cause some real damage to us." Tamaki said as Kirishima nodded.

"His quirk is similar to Tokoyami's quirk it seems like." Kirishima said before the boy started to mutter to himself again.

"I think they're students from U.A? No! No! No! I can't do this!" The boy started to panic before he froze.

"Tell me? What's your name? I want to know who exactly I'm fighting." Kirishima smirked as the boy held his arm.

"[Y/N]... the Demon Swordsman..." He said as Tamaki raised a brow.

"Demon Swordsman? Then that must mean he has a weapon." Tamaki said as Kirishima cracked his knuckles.

"Weapon? Pfft, no problem." Kirishima said as he actived his quirk.

"Hey! Can't you read the room! I don't want to fight you!" The boy yelled worriedly.

"Then that'll make things easier. Just come with us and the police will deal with the rest." Kirishima said as the boy started shaking his head.

"I don't wanna go with the police!" The boy yelled before Nightmare dissapeared. The boy then fainted and fell to the floor.