No More Mama

It was a decently warm day in Japan. The cool breeze drifted away from the ocean and swept into the houses nearby. One of those houses happened to belong to the Midorya Family.

Inko's POV :

Inko stood on her tippy toes and reached for her luggage she had once stashed away into the corner of the closet. She had, had enough. Things weren't working out between her and her husband Hisashi. They were arguing practically every night once their son was asleep.

It was always about the same thing, him coming home late, him smoking in the house again, not bothering to clean up, burning her plants during his training. Everything he did was begging to get on her nerves.

She knew that she was partly to blame for some of their arguments though. She had started coming home late. She had took up drinking more regularly. She was spending his money on useless things and she was cheating, but she didn't care. She wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for him! She sighed and finally grabbed her luggage before setting it on the floor.

Finnally she could leave this hell hole. She didn't care what happened with her son at this point he was just a minor detail anyways. Inko walked down the stairs and sighed. She was going to miss this house. It was a large house with five bedrooms and seven bathrooms, it had a game room, cinema, indoor and outdoor pool, several attached closets, etc...

She loved this house, but she despised her husband and hopefully none existen son. Inko grabbed her stuff including Hisashi's credit card. She didn't work and wasn't going to start anytime soon.

"Inko!"

Inko looked behind and gasped. Her Husband stood on the stairs with a face full of anger. "H-hisashi..."she squeaked.

"If your leaving atleast sign this..." He handed her a divorce document. She signed it with no hesitation, Inko was ready to leave.

"Credit card..." She stared at him in horror he saw. "NOW!" Hisashi's voice echoed throughout the house, he was angry she could tell.

Though she trembled, Inko passed Hisashi his credit card, her only means of survival was gone. "I'm sorry, I'll stay..." She squeaked.

Hisashi's POV :

My wife or well, ex-wife looked at me trembling with pure fear and shock.

"I'm sorry, I'll stay..."

I sighed as deeply as frustration and anger pent up inside, she thought that by saying she'd stay, I'd let her?!

"Get out..." My voice was strained but I had, had enough with her antics now.

"W-what?" Her voice was nothing but a whisper.

"GET OUT!" I screamed at her, before she ran out the house with her luggage.

I shut the door behind her and sighed. My wife and I had just divorced. She was finally gone... Finally.

"Papa?"

Izuku's POV :

I walked down stairs sighlently as my parents argued, before my mama suddenly rushed out the house as papa shouted at her.

"Papa?"

"Izu..."

I slowly walked towards my papa before he lifted me to his side and kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach.

"I'm sorry son...you won't see mama anymore"

Huh? No more mama?I looked at my dad with relief?

"No more mama?" I felt so happy, no more shouting or hitting, no more mama!

"Does that mean no more shouting and hitting?"

"What?!"

I flinched, and daddy hugged me tightly as I fell asleep in his arms.

No more mama.