School

Waking up Hisashi realised that Izuku had been absent from school for a while. He'd originally taken Izuku out of school since he wanted to ensure Izuku was fine after the divorce and since then he had forgotten the child actually attended school.

It was quite the shameful thing to of Neglected Izuku's schooling but he'd been so caught up with the divorce and spoiling Izuku the thought had simply been pushed and shoved to the back of his mind.

"Well today wasn't going to be like that! " he thought proudly and began walking towards Izuku's bedroom.

Izuku's POV:

I began realising that I hadn't seen kachann in a while as I woke up, and then I also realised I hadn't been to school for a while. It was nice stay home and going out toy shopping with daddy, but I missed my friends... Plus I got my quirk a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait to tell them!

Running out my room into the hall I saw papa and ran into his arms, scooping me of the floor papa held me in his muscly arms with ease, he was so cool!

Hisashi's POV:

Izuku came running out his room and I noticed my little boy immediately running towards me so I opened my arms and scooped him of the ground, his giggles were so cute.

"Morning Izu"

"Morning Papa"

I smiled softly and nuzzled Izu's cheek, it was so soft.

"Guess who's going back to school today?"

I hoped Izuku would be exited to go back to attending school, he'd always loved his time there, my little nerd.

And then he smiled, I could die peacefully right now...

"Don't die papa..."

"Did I say that out loud? "I thought.

Izuku began tugging my shirt snapping me out of my daze.

" Sorry baby... I'll go make breakfast why don't you go get dressed? "

Izuku smiled scrambling out of my grip as he ran towards the bathroom screaming yes.

Author's POV:

Once Izuku had bushed his teeth, combed his hair with some help from Hisashi and changed into his uniform he was set.

Rushing down the stairs to the kitchen he sat on the breakfast bar as his father placed a plate of pancakes before him, syrup was drizzled onto with a slab of butter.

"Thank you daddy, it looks so good!" Izuku smiled as Hisashi placed a bowl of fruit and nuts next to the small stack of pancakes.

"You'd better eat your fruit and nut mix this time kiddo"

Izuku pouted "Yes daddy..."

"Good boy" Smiling Izuku's father ruffled the tiny greenette's hair as the two tucked into the pancakes before them.

"yummy!" Izuku's mouth was stock full of pancakes and syrup he looked like a chipmunk try to store food for winter with his puffed out cheeks.

"Calm down zuzu..." Hisashi laughed heartily and continued washing the dishes, he'd already finished his meal and gotten dressed.

Taking Izuku's finished dish, the greenette went to get ready for school, putting on each trainer and strapping the straps properly, he still couldn't tie his laces so Hisashi had to buy him strapped shoes.

After a few minutes Izuku was outside on the playground if his preschool. All the kids had surrounded him once they heard he was back.

Izuku smiled and told everyone about how he had two quirks! Needless to say the children were shocked and begged for Izuku to show them, and so the boy did.

First Izuku breath out some fire crackles and he was disappointed, however after a few more tries he was breathing out small flames, though his nostrils and throat were feeling sore.

Next he focused of using telekinesis to pick up one of his friends, it took alot of effort but he finally lifted the child a whole 15 centimetres of the ground.

All the pre-schoolers looked at him with shiny eyes before Izuku was pulled away by none other than Bakugou Katsuki who scarred of any brave enough to stay behind with his quirk, explosions.

"Damn Zuzu, where were you?!"

"Sorry Kachann... But daddy said I needed to get over his and mama's divorce?"

"What's a divorce, huh?!"

"I dunno..." I truth Izuku didn't know what a divorce was, but whatever it was it meant he didn't have to see his mother anymore so he was quite happy.

"Hmm... Okay" Katsuki patted Izuku's head and smiles a toothy smile showing a missing tooth

"Woah, Kachann you lost a tooth?!"

"Uhuh! Of course I did stupid that just shows I'm growing up!"

"Uwa kachann is so cool!"

Katsuki blushed profusely at the praise and turned his head arms crossed. "Yeah whatever deku..."

Izuku smiled at his friend's anticts.

"Let's go play with the others now Kachann!"

"Tch fine... Only cause you want to zuzu..."

Izuku smiled and dragged the pink blushed blonde towards the rest of their classmates to play tag.

Author's Note:Hope you all liked this chapter ☕︎