Just Papa And I

It had been a few months scince the divorce between Izuku's parents and things had started to change. For one Hisashi spent alot of time with his son, which they both enjoyed. But most if all, they were happy and content.

Hisashi's POV :

I smiled as my son ran over to me holding his Teddy in one hand. I quickly lifted him from his feet, gaining a loud squeal from him as he giggled.

Recently Izuku had gotten his quirk and he was so happy, but at the same time I could tell he was upset. He got two quirks, Dragon's breath and Telekinesis. I was stoked that he had my quirk but we were equally disappointed about the Telekinesis, it reminded us of inko. Either way though, Izuku was still my son, so I ended up taking him to the toy shop, to cheer him up.

$100,000 later and we were finnally home. Izuku was happy, so I was aswell, despite the amount of money I spent.

I'll admit it... I spoil my son...
Alot. But who wouldn't want to spoil him?

I sighed and tucked him into bed, caressing his puffy cheek gently. He is adorable. I switched of the lights and walked out the room shutting the door behind me. It was the end to yet another day.

Author's Note: This is more of a fill in chapter, but I think it's super sweet.