Engagement (Ch-4)

Soon, the day of engagement arrived.....

(Let me tell u guys ki puri Cid team ek hotel m stay kr rhi h till the wedding of our Karvi is done)

In boys room.... Kavin ws getting ready fr the engagement

Dush thought to tease Kavin,

Dush:- Nervous???

Kavin:- hnn..... I mean thora thora!!

Jst then AbhiDaya came

Abhijeet:- chinta mt kro Kavin, nervous hona normal h.... aaj se tumhari ek nayi life shuru hone jari h.....

Daya:- hnn relaxx rho....

Kavin nodded and soon got ready and came down in hall.....

He touched the feet of his parents and Purvi's parents and got blessings of all the elders!!!

In girls room, Tareya were helping Purvi to get ready.....Bt Purvi ws lost in her thoughts

Shreya(jerking her away):- Kaha khoi hui h Purvi???

Purvi:- yrr mjhe naa bhhtttt nervousness hori h....Aaj tk Kavin sir sirf mere senior the lekin aaj ke baad hmare beech m ek nya rishta bnne ja rha h....mjhe bhtt darr lgra h ki m ye rishta nibha bhi paaugi ya nhi....

Tarika:- kyu ni nibha paaegai.... ofc nibha paaegi.... orr tu tension mt le.... Kavin ek acha ladka h.... tjhe support krega teri care krega or agr bhagwaan ne chaha to bhtt jld tum dono ko aapas m pyaar bhi ho jaaega.....

Shreya:- Tarika bilkul sahi keh rhi h.... orr agr koi problem hui to hm to h hi naa..... to tu relaxx hoja or apni wo cute dimple wali smile de....

Purvi smiled whole heartedly and trio shared a hug.....

Soon Tareya brought Purvi down....

Kavin fr the frst time ws lost in her beauty

Kavin fr the frst time ws lost in her beauty.... For a moment he forgot to breathe.... he didn't even knw when he made his steps towards Purvi who ws descending the stairs.... Kavin forwarded his hands towards Purvi and she placed her hand into his and they soon reached to Kavin's parents....