Confession (Ch-17)

It ws sunday and Kavin has already planned how to propose her lady love.....

Kavi were having their breakfast when the door bell rang..... Purvi went to open the door....

When she opened the door, she found that Shreya and Tarika were standing....

Purvi:- aree tum log itni subah subah.... aao andar aao....

Shreya and tarika came inside and wished kavin too....

Shreya:- Purvi aaj hmne deicde kia h ki aaj hm girls day out krege....

Tarika:- hnn... phle hm shopping pr jaaege phir movie dekhege phir lunch krege or thori der ke lie beech pr bi jaaege.....

Shreya:- hnn yrr kitnaa time hogya h ki hm logo ne saath m time spend ni kia.....

Purvi(happily):- sounds exciting.... m abhi apna purse lekr aati hu.....

And she went to take her purse.....

Shreya(to kavin):- sir aapne sb plan krlia h naaa???

Kavin:- hn hnn... bs make sure ki 7 bje se phle usse ghr drop mt krnaaa.....

Tarika:- dnt wrry 7 bje se phle wo ghr nhi aaegi.....

Kavin smiled.....

Purvi came and three of them went fr their girls day out.....

In mall, they were trying different clothes.....

Purvi:- yrr mjhe iss red or blue wale m se smjh ni aa rha h... btao na konsa lu???

Shreya seekingly sent the pictures of bth the tops to Kavin... Kavin opted fr blue one....

Shreya:- ahhh Purvi ye blue wla zydaa acha lgra h... wahi lele....

Purvi:- thik h....

And after shopping, they went to watch the movie "SHERSHAH"

After the movie ended, the three of them had tears in their eyes.....

Shreya:- yrr kitni awesome movie thi naa.....

Tarvi:- hnnn.....

Purvi:- chl ab lunch krne chlte h.... bhtt bhuk lgi h.....

And three of them went to restaurant to have their lunch.....

After having lunch, they went to beach..... at beach they ate chuski, vada paav and even played in water fr some time.....

After that, they dropped Purvi to her house and went to their respective houses......

When Purvi opened the door, she found it all dim

Purvi:- Kavin kaha ho aap??

Jst then the lights went on.... and Purvi saw

 and Purvi saw