001: 𝐢'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

༉‧₊ 🛫˚.ੈ 🛬‧₊˚
  001: i'm deadass home

"BABY WAKE UP!" maggie paige yelled at her daughter from upstairs. josselyn grabbed her pillow and quietly groaned into it, "i'm up, i'm up, i'm up!" but she still remained on her bed under her thick, soft, brown duvet covers.

maggie knew better, her daughter would not get up at the first call. so she quietly walked up the grey carpeted stairs and stopped on josselyn's bedroom door. "joss!" she barged in and sighed as she quietly laughed when josselyn panicked as her eyes widened and fell onto the hardwood light brown floor.

"baby i'm sorry but that was hilarious" maggie held her laugh, walking over to a josselyn on the floor, trying to contain her laugh. "ha ha", maggie held her hand out and josselyn grabbed it and with the help of her mother she was able to get up.

"mom since i've been fucking twelve you've woken me up like that!" maggie playfully rolled her eyes and playfully threw a pillow at josselyn's face, "be grateful, my darlling" maggie smirked and walked out, "get ready, we have a flight to catch!".

josselyn shaked her head at the thought of how she got a mother this funny. the dirty blonde grabbed the clothes she had already prepared for last night and changed into them.

soon josselyn and her mom packed up the last stuff and off they go.

⎯ "BABY, BABY, JOSS WAKE UP!" maggie whispered, slightly shaking her daughter. josselyn quietly groaned, "w-what" she yawned.

"baby don't you think you should've texted the girls.." maggie replied, as her eyes stayed glued to the road. they were almost home. joss's lips curved and formed an O, "well i kinda forgot-". maggie sighed "baby i told saskia and kris, don't you think you should've told the girls.."

"well i sorta figured that since you told saskia and kris, they'd probably tell their daughters, mom"  the dirty blonde adjusted her seatbelt and sat straight up. "or maybe i told saskia and kris not to tell the girls so it'd be a suprise or would perhaps make you tell them!"

"oh well why didn't you say thaaat!" joss laughed and her mom playfully rolled her eyes at her as her eyes remained on the road. "the real question is, do you have their number?" maggie raised an eyebrow at the girl. a long 'uh' was all that came out of josselyn as her gaze trailed off, meaning she did know have it.

"text saskia and ask her for the girls number's" joss nodded and quickly did the following of her mothers' instructions. saskia soon replied with both, ashley's and ava's numbers. josselyn pulled out her phone from her bag and texted the girls.