002: 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧..

‧₊ 🛫˚.ੈ 🛬‧₊˚
002: oh hello corbyn..

CORBYN KNOCKED on josselyn's new home. "comin'!" spoke a feminine raspy, soft voice. he knew that voice, that annoying voice that he heard everyday years back. soon the front door was opened, revealing a gorgeous dirty blond in a pink nitted tank-top along with black biker shorts and white fuzzy socks. the dirty blond had her hair up in a messy pony tail and her wavy side bangs all over her face.

joss's eyes widened as soon as she saw the tall brunette standing there on her doorway, "oh, hello corbyn.."

the tall brunette checked out every single piece of the girls' body, "joss?"

"no it's taylor swift"

"god damn it, i wish" corbyn chuckled causing the dirty blonde haired girl to laugh, "come in, i guess", and with that the two boys walked into her household along with her guiding them upstairs to her bedroom.

"hey!" corbyn greeted the other two girls who were currently trying to figure out where they should set up joss's bed. "oh hey corbyn" ashley smirked at the dirty blonde while ava held her laugh along with jack.

joss shrugged and stood next to corbyn since the boy took that chance to look around joss's room, "okay so what do we do?" corbyn looked over at joss, "well i don't wanna make it a big deal since i'm staying at my dorm"

ava and ashley gasped at the same time all synchronicity, everyone starred at the two girls in confusion "what" joss asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "nothin" the two girls replied in synchronisation. the three remaining people shrugged and got to work. later on so did ashley and ava went outside to make a call and about thirty minutes kater they walked right back in.

HOURS LATER, the group finished up with joss's room around one-two am. "shit guys!" corbyn giggled, he was suprised that they actually made her room look good "fuuccckk!" joss laughed and looked at her room in admiration.

the tall brunette observed the way the girls' eyes lit up, that little speck of blue in her eyes lighting up and turning a bright blue ocean blue, as if the sun was reflecting on it. jack nudged corbyns elbow and mouthed "wakey wakey corbyn", earning a scoff from corbyn.

"and we're done!" joss smiled and jumped a little, "it's cute.." ash said, smiling at her. "like me" joss grinned and did that sassy tiktok thing when you go from hand to hand. "ha ha very funny" corbyn laughed as he playfully rolled his eyes at her.

'she's adorable..' corbyn thought, admiring the girl as she talked with jack and the girls. "anyways, it's good to have you back joss" jack smiled, "right corbyn?"

"oh right! uh huh, yeah definitely. i think that's great because of the purposes, you know for the thing of that—what are we talking about again?!"

joss smiled at the boy, "shouldn't you guys get home?"

"oh right" corbyn mumbled and the girls followed the boys out, "corbyn don't wait up i'm staying over at josselyn's" ash said. "yeah same!" ava added

the boys nodded and as they started walking off, joss followed them quickly "hey guys!"

"hmm?"

"thank you for helping.."

"it's no biggie joss, after all you are like my little sister.."

josselyn's heart ached a little, "right..right."

jack's eyebrows raised as he saw that josselyn's energy changed in a matter of seconds— no..in a matter of words. those words coming from corbyn.

"i'll see you around.." the brunette smiled at the dirty blonde, giving her a shy smile and waving as he walked off with his shory curly head friend.

- TIFF SPEAKS!
AYO AYO

friday was absolutely perfect
and i cannot stress this enough, TODAY SUFKED ASSSSS

anyways i hope you besties r doing fine asf and happu first?? i wish you the best<3
{PUBLISHED:11-01-1}