chapter 3

Hawk Moth was angry about another failure, but Mayura points out that there are two of them now and that they are much stronger and they will win in the end. As Gabriel and Nathalie detransformed Nathalie started falling to the floor violently coughing. Gabriel quickly ran up to Nathalie and he wrapped a hand on her shoulder and she leaned her head against his chest as Gabriel carried her up to his bedroom and lay her on his bed. he asked if she was ok to which Nathalie said that she was fine in between coughs but Gabriel wasn't convinced so he told Nathalie to take a day off. Which Nathalie didn't approve of but, sir I've got so much work to do but Gabriel simply told her that she has to rest since the peacock miraculous was draining all of her energy so Nathalie said OK Gabriel I will rest.
Gabriel told me that he had hidden my tablet so I couldn't do my work while he was gone. GOSH he really knows me ,so as I drifted off to sleep Gabriel decided to work in his room so he can keep a close eye on Nathalie.
While Gabriel was getting on with his work he noticed how peacefully Nathalie was sleeping, doesn't she look so peaceful and beautiful when she's asleep Gabriel said to himself. Wait what I'm I thinking snap out of it Gabriel I'm in love with Emilie not Nathalie.