chapter 20

Aww our little girl has an umbilical stump infection said Gabriel and Nathalie, so Gabriel folded the diaper so it wouldn't cause any irritations, when Gabriel put Charlotte diaper on, which was really challenging as Charlotte kept waving her arms and legs in the air while she was crying, once the diaper was on Gabriel and Nathalie decided that Charlotte shouldn't wear any clothes so that the infection could get some air, awww, poor little girl Nathalie picked her up and she tried to put her to sleep but Charlotte didn't want to goto sleep as she was in so much pain.

Charlotte crying was so loud that it even woke adrien up, when adrien woke up he headed straight to his parents room, to see why Charlotte is crying, when he reached his parents room, he lightly knocked on the door and once they said enter, adrien walked in to their room, asking what's wrong with Charlotte, she's got an umbilical stump infection said Nathalie, who was still holding a crying Charlotte in her arms.

Nathalie passed Charlotte to Gabriel and while Gabriel was holding Charlotte, Nathalie asked adrien if he could step out of the room for a moment, while she pumps her breasts, so adrien waited outside and when Nathalie finished pumping her breasts, she allowed adrien to come back in, Nathalie put her pumped breast milk into a bottle and she added an antibiotic into the milk, to help Charlotte with her infection, once Nathalie gave the milk a quick stir, the antibiotics dissolved in the milk.

Once Nathalie put the top back onto the bottle, she sat down on the bed and Gabriel and adrien joined her, Gabriel passed Charlotte to Nathalie and Nathalie started feeding Charlotte with the milk bottle, when Charlotte finished her milk, she stopped crying and Nathalie had burped her, Gabriel took her into the bathroom to change her diaper, while adrien was sat next to Nathalie resting his head on her shoulder, is Charlotte going to be ok mum? Said adrien, give it 10 days adrien and she should be fine replied Nathalie.

While Gabriel was changing Charlotte diaper, he noticed a little bit of blood in her diaper but he thought that it would go away once Charlotte's infection was healed, Gabriel came out of the bathroom and he gently rocked Charlotte to sleep and he placed her in her crib and she fell fast asleep thanks to the antibiotics that she was taking. While Charlotte was asleep, adrien went to his room and Nathalie and Gabriel were in the living room cuddling each other on the sofa.