Chapter 78

Istg if anyone *cough* Lex *cough* says 'kinky' or anything in those lines this chapter you're dead.

______

"You haven't eaten anything in two days, Sunshine. You should really eat something."

Wooyoung starts loosening the chains around Felix's hands, letting his fingers trail over the red and swollen skin.

Felix immediately retracts his hands, holding them close to his chest. "Stop calling me that." He mutters.

His hands are pulled back by Wooyoung immediately, as he holds them in his grip. He looks at them, fascinated, "your hands are so small." He chuckles, turning Felix's hands around in his. The younger boy tries to free himself, but Wooyoung's grip only tightens.

"Please... just stop." Felix begs.

His tone is desperate, exhausted. His eyes are bloodshot as he refuses to look anywhere near his kidnapper.

His nose red and irritated from crying himself to sleep the night before. His normally blonde hair turned messy and dull. The boy's posture is slumped, fragile, and weak.

The thin dark-grey shirt he's wearing barely does anything to shield him from the freezing cold slipping through the vent beside him on the wall.

He stumbles forward the minute Wooyoung pulls him by his wrists, his knees giving in as he falls against the older's body. The shirt slips off his shoulder on the way, and he's not able to pull it back up. Wooyoung pulls him up to look at him, and he caresses the boy's hair gently.

Felix's eyes clench shut, as his bottom lip starts to tremble. "stop.. please... just stop." He croaks out.

He sniffles as Wooyoung's hand moves to his cheek, the other resting on his bare shoulder. Felix can feel the older's hot breath hit his face, and a thumb slowly starting to move over the side of his neck. His entire body tenses, and Wooyoung presses his thumb down on his throat slightly, making Felix whimper.

"open your eyes." He commands. but Felix just shakes his head, a single tear squeezing through the side of his closed eyes.

Wooyoung presses down harder, "Look at me." He spats.

Felix shakes his head again, trying to move away from the older. Surprisingly, he lets him. Once the boy's back hits the wall he opens his eyes again, only to find Wooyoung cornering him against the wall instead.

"Stop." Felix mutters once again, panic breaking out once his hands get pinned against the wall beside him.

"You know," Wooyoung starts, "I was going to spare you."

Felix's breath hitches when the male pulls out his pocket knife, flicking it open as he brings it down to the boy's arm. "But you're attitude kind of ruined that, sunshine."

"Stop calling me that!!" Felix exclaims, tears streaming down his cheeks from extreme frustration and fear.

A rough kick in his stomach makes him collapse on the ground, a whimper escaping his lips. His palms are scratched open from the impact on the rough ground, and he's too weak to pull himself up.

He feels himself being turned around, Wooyoung hovering as something sharp is being pressed down on his arm. Felix's sight is blurry, the tears collected in his eyelashes making it difficult for him to see.

He feels weak, so weak. He can't even get himself to try anymore.

Is he scared though? No, not one bit.

He's furious, frustrated, exasperated.

The boy lets out a loud and raw scream when he feels something dig into his arm, the cold blade of the pocketknife carving into him. Wooyoung's weight is pressing down on his stomach, and he can't move one bit.

His lip trembles, his hands are shaking, and his mind is going fuzzy. "L-Let go of me!" He cries out, only to feel another flash of pain going through his arm.

"Wooyoung... maybe you're going a bit too far, he didn't do anything." A hesitant voice speaks up from the corner of the room, but Felix can't manage to look at where it came from.

He feels a warm liquid starting to drip down his arm, and the blade pressing down even harder, making him let out a whimper as he clenches his eyes shut.

"Fuck of San, you don't know anything." Wooyoung spats.

Another kick into Felix's stomach, another cry of pain.

Another second, minute or even hour passes, and Felix is slowly losing grip.

The world is starting to spin, and Felix's body relaxes under Wooyoung, his head falling limp onto the ground.

~

"Still nothing."

Those words make all seven boys fall quiet, staring silently into space. They look lost, feel lost.

No one knows what to say.

Jisung is trembling, hugging his knees as he bites his nails anxiously.

Minho is seated beside him, brushing his hands through the younger's hair and trying to remain calm. Jisung is already freaking out enough, he can't let him know how scared he is himself.

Seungmin rubs his eyes, leaning his forehead in his hands, he's close to giving up.

Hyunjin and Jeongin, staring at the wall with a hopeless look on their faces. Their hands are clamped together, the older caressing the maknae's palm.

Chan is looking out of the window, his brows scrunched together as he's nibbling on his lip.

"I'm done, I'm going."

Changbin breaks the silence, immediately hurrying to the door, but Chan catches him by his arm.

"Wait." He holds Changbin by his shoulders, Changbin trying to break free. "You can't go, we don't know anything about where is."

"I don't fucking care! He could be dead by now, I'm not waiting any longer."

Changbin rips himself free, already half out of the door.

"Changbin wait. Where? You don't even know where to start."

He stops in his tracks, turning around. And Chan's heart breaks from seeing the boy like this. He looks so hopeless, desperate, guilty. His eyes are glossy, his hair messy, and his hands can't seem to stop fiddling.

"I don't know, anywhere. He's been gone for two days, I have to do something."

Chan nods, pulling Changbin in an unexpected hug. The boy tenses at first, but then he can't seem to hold it in anymore. He melts into Chan's arms, the first raw sob escaping his throat.

"I know Bin, I know." Chan whispers, holding Changbin tightly. "We're going to find him alright?"

Changbin shakes his head, clamping into Chan's shirt. "Stop saying that... you don't know if we will."

"We will." The older says, holding Changbin's face off of his chest to look him in the eyes.

He wipes his tears away, and Changbin shakes his head again.

"But what if we won't?"

—-

A/n

I swear I didn't forget this is a Minsung book lol, only like two more chapters until Minsung is back I promiseee

In the mean time, enjoy Changlix being sad :)