•33•

Taehyung and his hyungs searched everywhere but didn't found jungkook

Taehyung and his hyungs searched everywhere but didn't found jungkook. They all was a mess right now but didn't lost hope. It's been a week since jungkook is kidnapped and there is no sign of him. Nor they can contact jungkook as jungkooks phone and earpiece was crashed.

On other hand Jungkook was tied up on a bed. He had hickeys all over his body. His eyed was red and puffy by crying. 'Tae where are you ?'. The men was not able to rape Jungkook as Jungkook was strong enough to save himself from getting raped.

The men was pissed by jungkook so he abuses jungkook and threatens him to be with him and leave Taehyung. But Jungkook didn't lost hope. He knows that Taehyung will come to save him. He knows taehyung will find some way to find him.

Taehyung and his hyungs jumped in happiness they finally found where jungkook is. But the problem is jungkook is in middle of forest in a secret base of someone. There are many traps in the forest. And they have to face them all to reach till jungkook.

"so let's get ready and go out towards the forest. I am having the map set" yoongi said showing the others the map of forest. They all nods. Jin took Something from his bag and shows the others "i have these small camera robot devices. They will be spread all over the forest and help us" Taehyung nods.

All of them came out of the house locking it. They went inside the forest of the island. Suddenly they fell in a big hole on the ground. They groaned. They looks at Jimin who got some slight bruises on his soft skin. "Ok you Minie ?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nods. "Yes I am ok hyung". Taehyung sighs "great now we are stuck how will we go ahead ?".

Jin took a rope out of the bag with a hook attached to it. He saw a tree nearby. "We need to stuck this hook over their somehow". Hobi looks at him weirdly. "What will happen by that ?" Jin rolled his eyes "We can hold the rope and walk on this wall of the hole to get out of here you Lingus" jhope frowned at the roast he just got. He shrugs and lays his head on yoongi's lap as Yoongi chuckles carassing his hairs.

"ugh !" Taehyung ruffles his hairs in frustration 'I am stuck here with idiots'. Taehyung took the rope with the hook on it from jin. He stood up and waved the rope's tip in air a bit he throws the tip towards the tree. The hook stuck in the tree branch. Taehyung holds the rope and went out of the hole. He pulled out the other members out too one by one.

They went ahead. It was already night. They set on the ground feeling tired. They took a matchstick and a stick. They wraps their handkerchiefs on its tip. Taehyung sets it on fire. He holds it and walked ahead. The others went behind Taehyung.

"it's too dark and I am tired. Should we stay here this night ?" jimin panted. Taehyung looks behind and bits his lip when he saw how exhausted his hyungs was. He sighs and node. So that's how they ended up spending the time over there.

[A/N : Going to end soon gonna miss this story

[A/N : Going to end soon gonna miss this story. 😭🤧]