Y/n Vs Esdeath

(With Y/N)

The battle between Esdeath and Y/n was nothing short of destructive. Trees were either being vaporized from Y/N's Reiatsu or being frozen from Esdeath.

Run and Seryu only provided support knowing that they couldn't beat him head-on in a fight. After seeing his power they knew that they stood no chance, the best they could do was support Esdeath from afar, but even then they couldn't scratch him.

The battle was in the air as they would clash before vanishing elsewhere. With a snap of her fingers, she created a gigantic ball of ice as she stood at the top slamming her foot into it quickening its descent as Y/n gripped his sword with a dark energy gathering towards his sword.

 With a snap of her fingers, she created a gigantic ball of ice as she stood at the top slamming her foot into it quickening its descent as Y/n gripped his sword with a dark energy gathering towards his sword

"Getsuga Tenshou!" Y/n yelled sending a wave of black energy towards the ball of ice easily cutting through it creating an explosion that lit up the sky in dark red energy.

Y/n quickly turned around and blocked an attack from Esdeath as she created another sword of Ice forcing Y/n to jump back as he cut down icicles sent towards him.

"Perhaps I've underestimated you, you wouldn't be among the most wanted within the Empire if you didn't have the strength to back it up." Esdeath praised as she pointed her rapier at him as he was about to reply before dodging a bullet from Seryu.

Y/n looked at the girl before vanishing and reappearing behind her instantly cutting off both of her legs causing her to scream in pain as Run stared in shock at how easily he escaped Esdeath and maimed Seryu.

Koro had steeled its nerves and turned into its monster form becoming bulky as his teeth became bigger and sharper as he charged Y/n ready to eat him alive...only to be instantly cut down.

Y/n had removed Koro's arms, legs and cut him in half. Granted, of course, he didn't cut his core so Koro wasn't destroyed as he started running in a zigzag completely evading Run's feathers from piercing him, and before he could take down Run Eadeath launched him into the air with a pillar of ice.

"Run! I need you to fall back with Seryu and Koro! You two are no match for him and Seryu will bleed to death without medical treatment!" Esdeath ordered as Run hesitated before nodding as he grabbed Seryu and the regenerating dog and quickly flew away.

Y/n watched them go but did nothing. He was here to kill Esdeath, he'd hunt them down later. He turned his head forward and cut a spear of ice in half as he then blocked an attack from Esdeath.

"I didn't know that the great General Esdeath cared so much of her subordinates. Guess that just means what Zangetsu said about you was wrong." Y/n taunted as he saw her falter at Zangetsu's name and pressed his sword forward adding more strength until he kicked Esdeath in her stomach sending her into a tree as she slammed her hand on the ground creating spikes of Ice that Y/n was forced to dodge as he felt something pierce his shoulder.