Chapter 42 Leave

Cc's POV

Nash and I are sitting on the couch watching tv like lazy bums as usual.

"Hey babe?" Nash spoke

"Yes?"

"You love me right?"

"Yep"

"Enough to get me a pair of basket ball shorts because these joggers are hella hot?"

"I guess" I said while getting up

"Thank you"

"Yea whatever"

I walked upstairs and into our room.

I went to our dresser and went to one of Nash's drawer and reached in. I felt something that didn't feel right. I pulled out a small plastic bag. Why does Nash have weed in our house!?

I took the bag and walked down stairs.

"What the fuck is this doing in your drawer!?" I yelled while holding the bag up

"I...uhh"

"You have been doing drugs in our home!?"

"I-I'm just holding it for Gilinsky"

"Nash I know when your lying I'm not stupid." I said and threw the bag at his chests.

"I just knew you would be mad"

"Of course I'm mad! Your doing drugs in our house! Our home! What if Hayes got into that! You guys could get in huge trouble! Are you seriously that stupid! Why do you even do it?"

"When I'm high I forget everything and feel happy for a change"

"But....you said you are happy now..."

"I'm happy at times, but others I don't want to be in this world anymore. So when I'm high I just forget everything"

"I can't believe you lied to me. You could have just told me. Of course I would have been mad but I would have understood!"

"I'm sorry"

"Nash you have to say I'm sorry way too much and it's really pissing me off."

"I know I'm sorry"

"No your not. We wouldn't be fighting about this if you just wouldn't have had weed in our home!"

"Well I'm sorry okay! I don't know what else to say"

"You don't have too" I say and then walk out.

I texted Tori to come pick me up so we could go talk to Marisa about his whole situation. She was here in less then 5 minuets.

I got in the car and we drove in a comfortable silence to Marisa's

We walked in and Marisa and Cameron were sitting on the couch.

"Cameron can you please leave I'm having some problems I want to talk to marisa about"

"What did he do this time?"

"Wow you know me so well."

"I know but seriously what did he do"

"He's been smoking weed in our home and he lied to me about being happy."

"Nash was smoking weed?"

"Yep"

"Wow"

"I know and he tried lying to my face by saying its Gilinsky's but I've been with Nash long enough to know when he's lying"