☀️Chapter 17 - My old friends! (crossover~) ☀️

"I'm glad everyone enjoyed the cake, especially Kei-kun...he sure does love strawberry cakes like Yama-chan said."

"...I think I'm happy with them..."
♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
A/n: I think you can already predict who I'm gonna put, if you saw my last update ._.
♡▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡
"Did you say something, Hinata?"
Hinata turned to Asahi and shook his head, they continued eating until the bell rang. They all walked to their separate classes.

{Time skip to after-school}
"Great work! Now go home and get some rest."

"Hai!"

They all went to the clubroom, until Hinata's phone got a notification. He looked at it and his face brightened, he looked at everyone and pointed to his phone. They understood and he went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mido 💚

💚: Hey Hina-san!

🧡: Mido-kun! (≧▽≦) How are you in Musutafu?

💚: I'm doing well, how about you in Miyagi?

🧡: Im great! (^ω^) Oh! How are you and your boyfriend?

💚: Fumi is doing well and dark shadow!

🧡: How come you guys get quirks and we don't  ಠ╭╮ಠ

💚: Hah...Hina-san. These quirks aren't all that good. Sometimes I  wish I was like you with a normal life...like before

🧡: Oh...sorry for complaining! (´д`人)

💚: It's alright Hina-san. I have to go now, Kacchan is calling me, we'll come over tomorrow! See you.

🧡: Bye bye Mido- kun! ( ゚▽゚)/

Mido 💚 has gone offline
Hina 🧡 has gone offline
☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

Hinata turned his phone off and entered the clubroom, to see some of his teammates half-naked. He quickly looked away, blushing and went to change quickly, hoping nobody noticed his face.

Unfortunately for him, most noticed. They took a quick peek at Hinata, getting a view.

 They took a quick peek at Hinata, getting a view