Chapter 5 first date

Inside Jeff's head, it's pitch black. He can't feel anything except for feeling deathly cold. He can't see, hear, or smell anything. His throat is dry. Suddenly, some sort of light comes on, now he can see himself in a dark void. He sees a mass of tentacles coming at him out of the darkness.

"I'm disappointed in you Jeffrey." The sound of Slender's static voice penetrates through Jeff's ears. "You've been a very bad boy. Your kills have become less, and less frequent ever since you've escaped my clutches. What's even more disappointing is the fact that you have fallen in love with a pathetic human.
I can't stand my children disappointing me, so you are going to be punished. Your body might be dead, but I can still kill you with in your head."

Jeff screams out in agony as one of Slender's tendrils wraps itself around his throat. Another one wines it's way around his stomach. As Jeff is lifted into the air, a black mouth like hole rips open in Slender's blank face. As Jeff gets closer, and closer to slender's mouth, it feels like his soul is being sucked out of him. Suddenly, a extremely bright white light surrounds the two of them. It gets even brighter causing Slender to screech and drop Jeff.

"One more day. Your friends get one more day to live before I destroy them all." Slender hisses before he is forced to retreat back to the human realm.

As soon as Slender disappears, the light fades and Jeff is once again plunged into the dark abyss.

"Jeeeff." A familiar voice calls out.

Jeff raises his head, not believing his ears. The ghostly figure of a 14-year-old comes into view. His green eyes seem to glow in the darkness, and there is a small Smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Liu?"
"Yes Jeff, it's me." Liu replys stepping closer.
"'Liu, I don't understand. Where am I? Where are the others? How are you here?
I thought you were..."
"Dead? Yeah, I am. Unfortunately, so are you."

Before Jeff can say anything, Liu continues.

"I've been watching you. You've done some pretty, interesting things ever since you've killed our parents. I have to say, I'm not happy with the life you have chosen as a murderer, but I'm glad that you have been killing off some of the world's most dangerous creatures as well."
"Liu, I..." Jeff tries to explain, but Liu cuts him off.
"I know, I know. It's not your fault that you have been controlled by Slender man. He took advantage of your rage, your pain, and your hatred. He drove you insane and has been making you kill for him."
"But Liu , I am insane, and I don't think it's just because of Slender's influence. I like watching the life leave my victims' eyes. I crave the feeling of their blood on my hands. Killing is my addiction, and I don't think anyone can stop me. Well, until now."
"Jeff, can't you see that you are more than just a killer? You have shown that despite your anger and hatred, you are able to show kindness and empathy. You have tried so hard to protect someone, and you pretty much succeeded. I am so proud of you. You fought against all odds to save Rosa's little brother. Even when she was doubting you, you risked your own life, not just because you love her, but because you knew that saving her brother was the right thing to do."

Jeff was lost for words.

"Look Jeff, I don't have much time, but I want you to know that you are being given a second chance."
"What?"
"Ben already has the first page. I'm giving you the second one now. When you go back to the world of the living, I want you to destroy Slender man and set everyone free. If you are going to continue your acts of murder, then I would prefer if you get rid of other criminals. The world can always use less perverted people, don't you think?"

And with those words, Liu gives Jeff the second page. In the same messy child's handwriting as the first, it says...Leave Me Alone.

"Good luck, Jeff." Jeff here's Liu whisper as he puts the page into his hoodie pocket.
"Liu wait I love..." Another bright light interrupts Jeff and he is sent back to the world of the living.