Chapter 12 "whaaaat!"

Marintte's POV

_____________

" You know i'm having a feeling that something fishy is going on between you two" alya says as she stares at us.

"right nino?' alya nudges him.

"mhm yeah.." nino says as he's looking out the car window.

I let out a yawn and stretch my arms as i rest my head onto Adrien's shoulder.

He yawns aswell and rests his on my head.

"Nino why dont you let me sleep on you?" alya asks him.

" i dunno, just do what you want i mean no offense but you're never tired.." nino shrugs.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?" alya jumps up.

" uhhh i- i- I SAID come rest your head on my shoulder alya" nino lies.

"heheee" she says and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

o////o was his reaction..

_____________

Once we arrive i change into my cat pajamas and get my hamsters into their cages so they can sleep.

" Now the hamsters are sleeping so please dont make any loud noises or els-"

"MARINEETTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" alya screams across the room.

The hamsters wake up.

"great.." i mumble 

i walk towards alya seeing her holding a piece of paper.

WAIT ITS NOT JUST ANY PIECE OF PAPER!
" WHAT IS THIS?" he says as she shows me the pictures of me and adrien in the kissing booth... including where we kissed.

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENE-OHOWAHOHWAHOOOHOOHOO" Adrien jumps up as he sees the photo.

"dude no wonder you guys didn't want us to see this..." nino says as he munches on some popcorn.

"Okay wait where di you get that popcorn?" i ask him.

He gulpes it down.

"Uhhhh, stop tryna change a big subject like this dudette, and i got it from the thatre duhh" nino says as he continues munching.

"OHHH OH OH OH NUHH OHH YOU ARE DEFFINETTLY NOT CHANGING THE SUBJECT OH AHO-THIS!" she says as she shoves the photo in my face again.

" Okay,okay we can explain.." Adrien says.

" oh you better! IN DETAILS!" alya says as she grabs some popcorn from nino.

___________

"And yeah so me and adrien are like dating right now.." i finish.

" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!" alya screams.