| Chapter 1 |

Okay so this is the first chapter of my new book, it's pretty long and I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

------------

Lottie's POV

"Lottie you need to up your game, you can't go around doing things like that! You'll get us caught" Sam shouted directly at me as I leant back into the old wooden chair.

I rolled my eyes as his comment before looking around the old abandoned warehouse we were currently in.

It's a familiar place, it's where we all meet up but even the familiar, dull grey walls were better to look at than Sam's face right now.

He was angry and it's always best to not look directly at him when he's angry.

"You said you wanted to up your game and dropping your gun because the man shouted back at you isn't good enough, you can't be scared in this type of world Charlotte."

"Don't call me Charlotte" I scoffed, swinging my leg back and forth until it started to make a noise when hitting the chair.

"Stop" Sam sternly shouted, placing his rough hand on my knee as I obeyed and the annoying noise faded.

"Stop giving her shit, she's had enough mate" Daniel spoke up from the side making me turn to him.

"Anyway it's not like she's going to be out with a gun tonight, she's on the streets, right?" He carried on.

"What?" I gasped looking to Sam.

"You heard, you're on the streets. You proved you couldn't work as well as us last night so you're back out there" Sam replied as I through my head back in annoyance.

"Again? That's all I've ever done! I'm surprised I don't have an infection" I huffed bringing my head back to face Sam.

"Yeah well it's the only thing you're good at, that's how you got yourself here, right?" He smirked raising an eyebrow referring to an old memory. A very old memory.

"You're ridiculous, I'm not doing it again tonight? Give me another chance?" I asked sitting up so my posture was straight.

"No" Sam laughed in reply making me sigh knowing I had already been defeated without even trying.

I turned to face Daniel but before even opening my mouth he began talking.

"It's all sorted, me, Sam, Matt and George are out tonight, your only job is the usual. Just go home and we'll meet you here tomorrow morning as usual." He said bluntly as I just took a deep breathe.

"Well when can I get to try again?" I asked looking between them both as Sam fiddled around with his matte black gun and his gloves.

"Tomorrow" He spat looking back to me slightly over his shoulder.

"Really?" I asked with a sense of excitement in my voice.

It sounds ridiculous but I'm completely done with selling my body to grotty old men at the age of 17.

When I joined this gang I was promised a gun, a pink or gold one. That's the main thing that got me on board, that and the fact I liked Sam, but that's changed now.

"Yeah, we'll go out in my car and we'll direct you who to go for." He repeated making me mentally face palm myself.

"But for now, streets" Daniel demanded as I rose myself from the grotty chair I was placed on.

I already had a mini skirt on, a crop top and a leather jacket so I didn't see the point in getting changed.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow" I scoffed grabbing my phone and clutching it in my hand tightly before walking out from the tacky warehouse.