HEARTBREAK

×Avery's POV××

Driving home from school I decided to visit my boyfriend because he was at home from work early today. When I got there I heard some noises from inside his room and went up the stairs. I opened the door and there he was cheating on me with his bestfriend. I stood there frozen in shock but recoverd and yelled at him.
A-what the hell is going on?
He turns and was frightened when he saw me.
H-babe what are you doing here I thought you had class till later
A-you dumbass today is friday the weekend. How long has this been going on?
H- four months,he says getting of the bed with his bestfriend there laying on the bed smirking.
A- ok then. We are done ,so done. I turn looking at his bestfriend. You can have him he was never good in bed anyway.
I tell her feeling proud of my confidence because I am usually not so outspoken. I left the room with tears running down my face leaving them frozen in shock. I got to my car and took out my baseball bat I always carry with me and smashed his car windows in. Not giving a crap about what im doing and then I left.

When I got the the car I called up my ride or die Emma.
Emma bold Avery italic

hey girl
hey *voice cracks*
hey whats wrong ?
he cheated on me
what do you mean he cheated?
When I got there I heard noises from the bedroom when cheating on me with her so I broke up with him then I bust the windows out his car.
thats my girl* i chuckle×
can you come over with 5 tubs of icecream and watch titanic
yes i can and yes we can
ok
see you later hoe
bye bitch

A WEEK LATER

Girl come on you have been crying for his sorry ass all week.
I know and I hate it.
Then why don't we go to the club get laid and drunk
I don't see why not.
Yes lets go get ready.

Emma and I showered not together and she did my hair and makeup and I did hers .

Emma's outfit(hair, makeup,outfit,nails and shoes)

Avery's outfit(hair, outfit,makeup, nails and shoes)

Girl we look hotYes we do but whose car are we takingMine because tonight is all about you so go get drunkGirl how much I love youI love you too

Girl we look hot
Yes we do but whose car are we taking
Mine because tonight is all about you so go get drunk
Girl how much I love you
I love you too.

AT THE CLUB

We ate at entrance waiting to get in. When we got in I dragged Em to the bar.
5 tecila shots please
Girl your goimg all out
Yup I need to get laid.
Okay girl.
I love Emma so fricking much. She is lile a sister to she was there for me when my parents died and she has alwys been around and im grateful for her.

**Emma's Pov**
Im at the club with my bestie to get her drunk because her heart broken recently and as her bestie it is my duty to protect her. I see her as my sister you know. She has been there for me so im gonna be there for her. I love her so much.
Em lets go dance.
Yes lets go
We are dancing when two men started to dance with us. I see that Ave is making out with the guy she was dancing with. I went back to focusing on this guy im dancing with his name is Max. I went to look back Ave and she mouthed to me that she was gonna with the guy. I told her ok and she left with him. My bestie is gonna get laid. I laugh at my thought.

**********************
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY
WOULD LOVE THE
SUPPORT.

VOTE
COMMENT

VOTECOMMENT