3 YEARS LATER

**Avery's Pov**

It has been three years since my hook up with Ryan. I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, Posie who just turned two year old. Right now I am on my way to the store to get some stuff for me, Emma and Posie. Yes, Emma and I still live together but she is moving out soon cause Max, Ryan's friend proposed to her. I am now at the store.

Posie
Avery

Hey sweetie, we are at the store so lets go.
Otay momma
So what do we need my little lady?
I no know
Okay baby
Do you want diapers baby ot the pull ups?
Diapers pease
Okay precious.

Im in the store and Emma called asking if we can meet at Max's for a engagement party with just a few people. At home and I started unpacking the groceries when I remembered what Emma said and so I asked Posie.

Hey Posie do you want to go to uncle Max's house?
Yay she screams
Remember inside voices
Otay mommy.
Then lets go
Yay.

** Max's House**

We are at Max's house and there aren't much people here. I only see three cars and mine makes four. When I got in they were at the pool area.

Emily
Avery
Posie

Omgosh you made it
Yes I did . i wouldn't miss this for the world. Posie go say hi to uncle Max.
Otay
So girl how you been
Im stressed work is going good but I have been feeling sick alot lately and i just don't know what to do about.
Did you see your period?
No
Then you are pregnant but just be sure here.
Why do you walk around with pregnancy tests ?
I had a feeling that you might need it.
Well then you are life saver.
Hey who is that guy talking to Max ?
His bestfriend Ryan the one that knocked you up.
No friggin way

Then he turns to us, smiles and went back to his conversation with Max.
You mean to tell me that THE RYAN MATTHEWS the owner of many hotelzs and clubs got me pregnant and you are friends with the guy and you said nothing?
Yes im sorry ok its just that you have been doing so well on your own and all.
Well thanks for looking out for me Em. Im gonna go talk to him.
Ok could you call Max over please
Sure thing.

** Ryan's Pov**

Max just invited me to his engagement party for him his and girl. He also told me that there are gonna be five of us there.

Skip to when Avery comes.

Max
Ryan

Hey who is that?
Emma's best friend
And the kid?
Her daughter.
Look how cute she is oh shit she is coming over
Untle Maxxie
Dude she looks like you though.
Yes she does and its weird you know me going to find out I have a child that I didn't know about.
Haha yh.
Imma go to Avery so I can get to know her better.
Ok man.

Vote and comment