Till Our Souls Wilt

Althea Vidar
Independent and sweet. Loves her friends and family. Inexperienced for an Alpha.

Arlo Henson Grumpy, doesn't like many people

Arlo Henson
Grumpy, doesn't like many people. Has strong morals and enjoys a whiskey.

After the death of Alpha Deacon Vidar, his Beta Arlo Henson, tried his best to be there for Deacon's mate Ellis and child Althea

After the death of Alpha Deacon Vidar, his Beta Arlo Henson, tried his best to be there for Deacon's mate Ellis and child Althea. After a few years Ellis re-mated and Arlo decided it was no longer appropriate to be so close to little Althea, seeing as the pull he felt towards her was only growing. After 13 years of staying away from the family, he is called in for a possible threat. Althea is 17 now and feeling the stress of taking over as pack leader, as well as fishing high school. On top of everything she's stuck training with her dead fathers best friend, Beta Arlo. She is filled with rage when finding out Arlos long kept secret. Will Arlo's love for Althea outweigh his respect for his dead friend? Will Althea forgive and fall into the pull she has with Arlo? Will their taboo love be the least of their worries?

This is book #2 to understand what is going on you have to finish book #1 For a Moment at Least.