I dont have a title🥲

Welcome. The creator doesn't have a title because she is stupid, so enjoy this story with no title or picture because of WiFi. Don't like it, fuck off.🙂🔪

Annie POV:

"Annie." Garcello is looking down at me. I take off running and he trails behind."ANNIE GET YOUR DUMB ASS BACK HERE!!!" We run around the house like, 3 times before Garcello starts takes himself out. Whitty is laughing, so is Sarv, Hex, and Carol. I start laughing too. The only ones not laughing are Ruv and Garcello. Garcello floats back in his body, and we all go back inside. A few hours go by before me, Garcello, Carol, and Hex leave. We say our goodbyes and leave.

Ruv POV:
Annie, Garcello, Hex, and Carol left, so it's just me, Whitty and Sarv. Sarv went in the kitchen and got some candy, a big box. Whitty laughed as she dumped the whole box in her mouth." Sarv your gonna get a cavity." "So? It won't be that bad! I'll still eat candy." "Your teeth are gonna rot and you're gonna have to get dentures. You'll look like a old lady with those on." Sarv shivered and dropped her candy in the trash, and spitting out whatever candy was in her mouth. Whitty laughed louder. Guess he knew I was lying. But not about a cavity." Ruv how do you know?" "Because I'm obviously smarter then you dipshit." Sarv let off a offended gasp, and Whitty patted her shoulder." How DARE you." She got up dramatically and walked away dramatically, slamming her room door shut behind her. Whitty scooted closer to where I was sitting, and wrapped his arm around me." Sooooooooooo, I'm bored." I nodded." I wanna, hmmmmmmmmmmm, go out." I nodded again." Can we go eat seafood? You like seafood?" I nodded." I'll just eat Lobster." "A'ight!" Whitty took his arm from around me and laid his head on my lap, the warmness of his body flowing through me. He found a place and called to make a dinner reservation. He said we need to be ready in 3 hours, cause all the tables are full." I got a surprise for ya' Ruv~" I tilted my head to the side. What did he mean? He then got up and sat beside me, close enough that he picked me up and sat me on his lap, my face towards his. He then kissed me, putting his hands around my waist. I slowly let myself sink into it, as it was a warm kiss. Whitty then began to use tongue, a bit soft. It surprised me a bit, but I let it be. Not because I thought I had too, but because I...liked it. Whitty then broke the kiss." Heh." He then kissed me again using tongue, but a bit harder this time. He put his hand up my shirt slowly, and put the other...y'know where. I'm still wondering if this is the right thing to do. I guess Whitty knew, because he broke the kiss and looked at me confused." No one else likes me, I'm sure of it." He chuckled. Then continued to kiss me.

Sarv POV:

I come out my room to see that the living room was empty, but heard noises coming from Whitty's room." Hm?" I leaned on the door and listened. I heard Ruv, moaning?" F-fuck, ahh~" I heard Whitty huffing a bit. Omg. OMG. I wanted to bust in SOOO BAD! But didn't wanna break their love~ so I let it be. 2 hours went by and Ruv and Whitty came out." So. What were you two doing?" Ruv froze and Whitty just walked out the front door." Shut the fuck up you asshole." "Heh." "Me and Whitty are going to a seafood restaurant. Wanna come?" I shook my head." K. Be back in about, 1/2 hours." Ruv left, so I sat at home. Ugh. Ooooo Carol came over!! Girls night!

Whitty POV:

"Here we are!" I parked the car and me and Ruv got out. "Seafood Emporium! Home of the fresh king crab!" I looked to my side and saw that Ruv and started walking towards the restaurant." Hey wait up!!" I ran after him and we walked in." Welcome to Seafood Emporium, home of the king crab. Are you here for a take out or reservation dine in?" "Reservation." "Alright, and name?" "Ruvyzvat." "Oki-doki! Please follow me to your table." We followed the woman to a table and sat down. She gave us our menus and we ordered some drinks. Ruv started picking at his food a bit then called for a waiter." Is there anything wrong?" "Yes. There's mouse meat in my crab." "...sir we can assure you there is, no mouse meat in our-" "yes there is. I want a refund." I looked at him confused then stop eating my food." Refund." "Sir we don't do refunds." "Give. Me. Back. Our. Money." "Sir we DONT do refunds. Please order something else or just simply leave." "Your food is infested, as I can smell from the smell of rat, bat, and rabbit. You're putting raw meat in fresh meat. So everyone here will eventually have to go shit badly." "Ruv..." I nudged him but he shook me off." Give is a refund or I'm going to sue you." "You won't get a refund! Now leaving." Ruv got up and looked down at the woman." Give me a damn refund bitch." "Get out of our restaurant!" "Give me the damn refund, this is the last time I'm asking." "No! Get out or I'll call the cops!" Ruv then picked up the woman by the neck." GIVE ME A DAMN REFUND, YOUR FOOD IS SHITTY YOU LITTLE BITCH." "Woah woah. Calm down Ruv." "Whitty, SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE GETTING A REFUND THE HARD WAY OR THE EASY WAY." "You're not*cough cough* getting a *cough* *hack* refund*cough*" Ruv tightened his grip around her neck, and I got up and tried to loosen his grip." GIVE ME OUR MOTHERFUCKING MONEY BACK YOU RED-HEADED MENTAL ILL DUMBASS BITCH." "RUV YOUR GONNA KILL THE WOMAN!!" Just then the manager came out and started yelling in Russian. Ruv dropped the woman and she coughed as I bent down to help her." I'm so sorry 'bout him, he doesn't do well with people. Ruv apologi-" I looked around and saw the manager lying on the ground, trying to crawl away." What the..." it was Ruv. He had...chopped of the managers legs.

Ruv POV:

"Give me a damn refund or be chopped liver you little shit of a manager." The man was trying to crawl away, wincing in pain every now and then." G-get out of my restaurant!!" I stepped on his back and pushed down with my foot. With my big boots, I crushed his spin." FUCK!" "Your gonna give me a refund- what the.." I looked behind me and saw that Whitty had picked me up and was carrying me out. He was holding me by my waist." Let me down." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No." "Let me down." I bit him. I left a dent, it didn't hurt Whitty tho. I get a bit...fussy when I'm mad. I bite, scratch, kick, and fight. I hate it when I'm mad, because that's when people start to smother me. I'm not a dumb bunny." We're going home Ruv." "But-" "No buts. We're going home." He made me sit down in the front seat and he drove. When I tried to get out, he grabbed my jacket sleeve and pulled me back. At one point he pulled me so hard that he pulled me onto his lap. I just sat there while he drove back to his house. I pouted half the way until he started playing with my hair. That calmed me. We got home and Sarv was asleep. We saw Carol in the living room eating ramen." Hey Carol." "Oh, hey Whit. I came over after y'all two lovers left, guess I'll go now." "It's ok, stay as long as you want." Whitty went into his room and I went in mine. I then decided it didn't feel the same without Whitty. Carol left and about 5 hours later I got up and went into Whitty rooms. I got in his bed and got under the cover. He then pulled me close, wrapping his arms around my waist. It felt, good." Goodnight." "Night Russian." He chuckled. I then fell asleep.