part:-24

Teacher :- ok taehyung stand up take your bag and come in Priya's place and you Priya go there.

You turned back it seemed you have to sit with jungkook you saw jungkook he is not giving any response.

Teacher:- we don't have whole day go back fast.

You took your bag and went in back sat beside jumgkook.

He didn't said anything and slowly down his head and truned that side.
Whole period he was sleeping.
Bell rang and teacher went you took your bag packed all your stuff and about to stand up for going in your place when you felt hand in your wrist.you turned its jungkook.

Jungkook:- where are you going?

Priya:- in my place.

Jungkook:- teacher said you to sit here for whole day.

Priya:- but we don't have any other period of her today and she won't know that i changed place.

Jungkook:- she knows everything im saying if you do something wrong or break her rules she is soo dangerous.its my responsibility to tell you than its your choice if you still wanted to go .

You were sacred that you again sat on the banch.

Jungkook :-you are not going.

Priya :- i think i should follow her instructions.

Jungkook:- that's good.

Priya:- jungkook!

Jungkook:- hmm?

Priya:- can you please leave my hand.
He immediately leave your hand and turned his head towards window.

Time skips its break time.

You and yu rin  went in cafe you were exited to tell everyone about the test match.

                        In cafe

Yu rin:- now tell us what are you so much happy about?

Everyone was here including taehyung, jungkook and jhope.

Priya:- ok I'm telling.(you were smiling,) so yesterday i saw an poster and i saw that next week the test match between India and Australia were taking place in Seoul and i never saw match before i asked my sister she said yes but only in one condition.

Sha lee:- what that condition is?

Priya:- i have to take my friends with me too.

Yu rin:- Priya you said you have a crush on Indian cricketer , he is also coming?

Priya :- yes he is coming too.

Yurin while clapping in excitement.

Yu rin :-ok than we all are going to watch match next week. Who will come with us.

(Everyone said yes except jungkook.you were seeing him again acting cold)

Sha lee:- jungkook you are not coming.

Jungkook:- (while seeing in your eyes.)
I don't like watching matches.
Why is he acting like this again.
break overs.

Jungkook were seating in his banch he saw taehyung coming near his banch and he sat there.

Jungkook:- Priya was seating here.

Taehyung :- she again went in her place.

Taehyung sat near him.

Mam again came since literature teacher was absent your class teacher came she saw you again seating near yu rin she yelled at you and you got punishment me to sear near jungkook for whole session.

Jungkook was sleeping he said.

I told you he smirked !