''Surprise, baby.''

Y/n is a well known photographer in the modelling industry. She had a big project planned in Vancouver and she was really excited, but that meant she was gonna have to leave Kendall for 2 weeks. "I'll be back before you know it. I'll call you every night. It's okay." Y/n said as she stood in the hall with Kendall in her arms. "I know. I'm just gonna miss you a whole lot." Kendall said sadly. Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at her fiancé's face. "I love you." Y/n said while looking into those gorgeous brown eyes. "I love you." Kendall replied. They leaned in and pressed a firm kiss to each other's lips. When they pulled away Y/n let out a deep sigh. "Well I really have to get going now." She said as she picked up her purse. She walked out the front door and Kendall stood back, standing in the door opening, watching her fiancé leave. Y/n walked down to her car that was already packed with all her gear. "I miss you already!" Y/n yelled to Kendall as she opened her car door. Kendall simply smiled sweetly and blew her a kiss. Y/n acted as if she caught it and put it in her pocket. It made Kendall laugh out loud. That's the only expression Y/n ever wanted to see on her beautiful face. 

Y/n got in her car and drove out of their driveway. Kendall sighed and closed their front door slowly. It was going to be a long two weeks...

Time skip...

Y/n has been in Vancouver for about 9 days and they were pretty much done with every aspect of the project she came for in the first place. She was gonna try to catch a flight to LA the next day to surprise Kendall. She couldn't wait to go home to her dear fiancé.

As Y/n was packing her luggage that night, she got a FaceTime call from Kendall. "Speak of the devil." Y/n said with a big smile on her face. She answered the call.

Kendall / Y/n

"Hey babe! How you doin'?"

"Hey! I'm doing fine. The house just feels empty without you fooling around all the time. I miss you! When're you coming home?"

"I have to stay until Thursday.Y/n lied because she didn't wanna ruin the surprise she had planned.

"Ugh! Today's Sunday babe! That feels like so far from now. Are you enjoying your trip at least? I hope I'm not disturbing you?" Kendall asked in a nervous tone, scared she might have interrupted a session.

"No Ken, you're fine. I wasn't busy, I was just editing some pics. I'm really liking it so far. We're doing a lot of cool things, I'll tell you everything when I'm back home though, because I have to get up really early tomorrow for an early shoot. So I'm probably gonna go get some sleep right now." Y/n hid the truth once again. She really didn't want to spoil this.

"Oh, okay. Well I can't wait to hear more when you're home. Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow, my love. I love you." Kendall replied sweetly.

"I love you too baby. Good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Y/n blew a kiss to the camera and when Kendall blew a kiss back she hung up with a big smile on her face.

"Oh I'm so excited to go home." Y/n said to herself as she finished packing and went to sleep, because she did have to wake up early tomorrow, just not for a shoot...

Time skip...

Y/n got off the plane after a 3 hour flight from Vancouver to LA. She was tired, but so excited to see Kendall. She went to get her luggage and once she had collected all of her stuff, she made her way towards her car she had left in the car park. "Let's get this baby on the road." She told herself as she started her vehicle.

Time skip...

She arrived home and parked her car on the side of the driveway that wasn't visible from the inside of the house. She left all her stuff inside the car, telling herself she'd get everything later.

Y/n walked up to the front door and slowly opened the front door with her house key, trying to make the least noise possible. Once she was inside she heard noise coming from the living room. She smiled to herself and took off her shoes to minimize the noise she could make. She walked towards the noise source. Once she entered the space, she saw her fiancé curled up on the couch with her back towards her. She decided to just stay back and stand in the doorway, leaning against the wall. "That's so awesome." Kendall commented on the show she was watching. "Yeah totally." Y/n agreed with her. 

Y/n had never seen Kendall's head move that face. 

Kendall turned around and her eyes landed on Y/n. She gasped and stood up quickly. Kendall walked towards Y/n and her face told her that she couldn't believe Y/n was actually standing in their living room. Once Kendall was close enough, Y/n pulled at her hoodie to pull her into a tight hug. "Hi my love." Y/n muttered into the crook of Kendall's neck. "Hi! What're you doing here?! I thought you weren't coming back until Thursday?" Kendall asked. She was genuinely surprised and a little bit in shock because she truly didn't think Y/n could be home. "Surprise, baby. You want me to go back and come back home on Thursday?" Y/n asked in a joking manner and looked at Kendall with raised eyebrows. Kendall chuckled and pulled Y/n into a deep kiss. "No you're staying right here. I'm glad you're home." Kendall said as she looked into Y/n's eyes when they pulled away. "I love you." Y/n said and stole another kiss from her fiancé's lips. 

The End.