𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏. - 𝐬𝐡𝐞

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ‧₊˚

the second book to "If forever exists"

╔═.✵.══════════╗

" You make things better for him, you just don't realize it. "

╚══════════.✵.═╝

I know what it's like to feel nothing.
It's overwhelmingly light and feels as if it's weighing you down.
Because in some ways, it is weighing you down.
I like to pretend that these last five years, I've been completely emotionless.
I felt nothing in my mind.
But in reality, I felt everything.
All of the pain and hurt I've suffered, mentally and physically.
I wish I was immune to pain, I wish I was stronger.
But I am not, and I never will be.
If I was stronger, maybe I could forget about you. Of course, though, I cannot.
I've come to the disappointing realization that forever doesn't exist, it was just another one of your lies.

"And well-- yes, of course, I told her that." An obnoxious brunette woman; likely in her mid-30s, stood outside of my office chatting and laughing away.

I ran my fingers through my h/c hair out of stress. Some people have absolutely no respect for others. Can she not see that I'm trying to work? It's difficult enough being a psychiatrist as it is.

"Ridiculous right? That's what I'm dealing with, Lori's husband cheated on her with the secretary on floor 6. A scandal, isn't it?" She smacked her lips as she spoke. I couldn't see who she was talking to, they were hidden behind a wall. However, the pig-faced woman was standing directly in front of one of my windows that showed off the halls. "Well I also heard that she--"

I exhaled with frustration, I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up by placing my fingers firmly on my desk. The clanks of my heels could be heard as I walked over to the door, shutting it as I looked at the woman in those god-awful shit-brown eyes. I don't have anything against brown eyes, I actually think they are quite beautiful. I love the way they shine in the sunlight, personally, it's are my favorite eye color. But this was not the case for her. Hers didn't shine, they weren't dark, and they weren't light. They had a bit of a green tint, but not the pretty hazel kind. They just looked like shit. And her orange foundation and bright pink cakey lipstick did not help.
I don't want to be rude, but she was a horrible person. She spreads rumors about everyone in the office, even tells people information about her patients that shouldn't be disclosed to the public.
Her name was Deborah, I just noticed it on her name tag. I wasn't quite sure what her name was, but I've heard some friends mention things about her.
She made a face at me, but I just smirked. I knew that now she'd begin making rumors up about me, I could care less.
People can believe what they want, but their opinions don't matter to me. They can have their own thoughts about me, but it will never bother me; Because I know whether or not it is true.