𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

"Well that was a nice long drive." Liam huffed after parking his car near Shawn's cabin after driving for what seemed hours to arrive practically in the middle of nowhere.

"Yeah just keep in mind we have to drive back." Isabella reminded her brother with a small smirk before getting out of the car while Liam leaned his head on the steering wheel taking a deep breath.

"At least take half the drive. I mean you have your license for a reason." Liam commented after getting out of the car locking it while Isabella shook her head with a small smile as they made their way to the cabin.

"Aw older brother is already annoyed with being the driver?" Isabella joked around pretending to pout, making the two share a chuckle before she went ahead and knocked on the door. "Hiya, two extra helpers here." She sarcastically grinned as the door opened revealing Shawn.

"Finally! I need more people who know what's going on. . . and how to prove it's not my fault!" Shawn sighed in relief bringing Isabella and Liam into a tight hug having the two share a look after Shawn threw his last comment to the girls.

"I have no idea what's going on, she wanted a ride and I had a car." Liam raised his hands explaining how he got dragged into that situation after he and Isabella walked into the cabin. "I'm mostly here for moral support."

"Oh yeah May he says he's taking on the role of older brother for both of us so we can call him when we need a ride." Isabella turned to her younger sister with a smirk while Liam slowly shook his head knowing he'll become a driver at this point.

"I like having an older brother then!" Maya grinned knowing Isabella was joking around though that didn't mean she would use that card later on.

It was safe to say that after Liam was introduced to everyone and everyone had known more about him and he knew more about them everyone hit it off.

Though it did take some adjusting for this new set up Isabella and Liam did get along well enough to start acting like siblings do, meaning they do end up bickering with one another.

Maya had also been involved in the whole new sibling situation so she did take any shot to mess around with Liam.

"I would say you shouldn't annoy your siblings but my brother's Jack so. . ." Shawn tried to help Liam out but then he did remember that he and Jack always tried to annoy each other at any given opportunity. "It's never gonna end Liam good luck." He patted the tall young adult's shoulder before making his way to his kitchen.

"Again it's better than talking to the mirrors." Liam shrugged his shoulders thinking back to his conversation with his sister before going over to the kitchen himself.

"Don't even ask." Isabella shook her head as the girl went over to her with looks of confession wondering what Liam could have meant by that but the raven haired girl had no clear answer for that.

"Izzy Uncle Shawn made us tea." Riley turned to the older girl gesturing to the coffee table where the cookies and tea were, hoping she'd see what Riley meant.

"Huh?" Isabella furrowed her eyebrows taking note of what Riley meant, they've all heard stories of Shawn and who he was, Isabella had known him her whole life so to say she was surprised he was serving tea. "Um, Shawn, why do you have tea and Swedish butter cookies?"

"I don't know what you people like!" Shawn huffed complaining about their likes as he took back the tea kettle while everyone furrowed their eyebrows at the Hunter man. "Your drinks are in the fridge." He nodded over to Isabella knowing the girl wasn't a fan of tea so always made sure to have the fridge filled with her favorite drinks.