Final A/N

I know you guys must be reading the title and thinking "omg what does this mean, are they discontinuing the book? What's happening?"

Well, to answer that question; yes and no.

I have decided that instead of continuing to try and turn this into a whole other book, I am going to turn this book into a comic!

I have the story completely figured out so that there's no more plot holes or areas that don't make sense, but to physically rewrite all of it is just too stressful for me. I've never been very confident in my writing abilities, especially when it comes to writing out a whole "novel," I'm much better at writing one shots and small insights into my headcanons and universes. Without physical images, I feel like the story isn't as good as I want it to be.

I've always wanted to create comics, especially Creepypasta comics, and I feel like this story is the perfect place for me to start. Although this fic is coming to an end, it doesn't mean that Through the Trees will. I'll be posting the comic pages to DeviantArt (PinetreeMarkings) and Tumblr (ghostyb0is), you can follow me there for regular updates and such.

Maybe one day, if I regain my motivation and confidence in my writing skills I'll come back and write bits and pieces of the events that take place in the rewrite, but for now I believe I'm done.

Feel free to follow my Instagram (phant0msketch) for regular updates on the comic's process and my DA and Tumblr for actual comic pages.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this. I'm glad I was able to entertain some people with my work, even if it was poorly written. Your comments and votes motivate me to keep creating and I can't thank you enough for that.

With love,

Pinetree