» Vampire (Goldric) «

So I tried to make a Blight Vampire AU, with the Blight siblings being vampires, Viney being a healing witch, Luz being a human who was abandoned and taken in by Raine and Eda, and Hunter being a wild Mage who is called "The Golden Guard: The Forests' Peacekeeper" which is pretty cringe. This was supposed to be a story with Raeda, Goldric, Vinera, and Lumity. I'm not very happy with this one, but here ya' go!

Inspired by a Fanart I found in Instagram.

Includes: Hinted Goldric and Raeda (Raine x Eda)

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"And where are you off to, kid?" Said a voice from behind her. She turned around, swallowing a lump in her throat once she met the heterochromia eyes of her caretaker. She cleared her throat, stuttering an answer.

"Uh- outside?" Was her vague explanation. She watched as she took a breath in, feeling all the confidence she built up before draining into pathetic nothing.

"You know not to go out without permission, Luz. It's dangerous out there," Another voice chimed in, a little more worried than the first.

"I know, I know. But- Raine! I wanna go out, even if it's just for a minute!" She argued, feeling a little guilty. The one with silver hair that she recognized as Eda looked towards the other with a raised eyebrow. Luz watched as they ran a hand through their celeste-blue hair, a sigh cutting through the silence.

"Alright, okay. But come back before sunfall, we don't want you to miss dinner and Lilith's visit. And arm yourself, okay?" They gave in, a smile pulling their lips. Luz, with big, grateful eyes, jumped into the arms of her caretakers, but not before letting a shriek escape.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She exclaimed. "I'll be back before you know it—oh! And I'll even drag Hunter along if it makes you more comfortable!"

Raine chuckled at her antics, giving her a squeeze while Eda looked at Luz, shaking her head with a smile. "Alright, kid. Come back before sunfall, got it?" Eda reminded her as they pulled away, tossing her a bag of weapons and a stack of glyphs.

"Yup! Got it!" She carelessly flung the bag onto her shoulders, stuffing the glyphs into her brown jacket and adjusting her orange beanie. "See ya Raine, Eda. King," She cooed at the little demon sitting on the couch before bursting through the doors.

The fresh smell of pines hit her immediately once she ran through the foggy afternoon, only hearing small titters or chirps and the booming of her boots against the grass. She ran with adrenaline pushing her faster and further, seeking her first destination: The Golden Guard's Abode.

Once she reached the familiar network of caves, she knocked on the doors with labored breath. She stood there, trying to catch her breath and wait for the mage to pop his head out. It did so, the familiar face making Luz smile.

She only knew Hunter, or otherwise known as "The Golden Guard: The Forests' Peacekeeper", for about a few months, but she quickly grew fond of the wild mage. Both of them had a sibling-like bond, often built from teasing, curiosity, and differences. Hunter was skilled in living alone, surviving in the unforgiving forests of Bonesborough. He had a heart of curiosity, always yearning for knowledge. He kept fat journals of notes, some he wrote himself and some passed to him from his dead relatives. Luz even borrows them, and sometimes she keeps it past 'due date.' During those days, she'd never leave unbothered or unhunted.