The new girl //cringe n short

//Saiki pov\\
My name is kuso saiki and I'm a saiki and I have two annoying "friends" they just follow me around and invite me to events and this girl teruhashi girl always try's to make me go "oh wow!" Shes so full of herself always plays "the perfect woman" I'm also a saiki

//time skip at school//
"Heyy saikii!" Ugh toritsuka the perverted purple haired guy what can he possibly want? "Saiki saiki saiki!! There's a new girl at school! She's so HOT
Her body figure! He boobs her fat as-" "enough, what do you want do I have to help you?" "

Ummmmm yeah! Please pleaseeeee saikiiiiiiiiiiiii!!"
"No." "Pleaseee" "why? So you can throw her away once your done having sex with her? Hell no"
Toritsuka gave saiki the puppy eyes "pleaseee!"
"Fine" saiki said so he could leave him alone
"Yes!! Thank you so much saiki Cmon let me show her to you!"  'What a pig' Toritsuka grabbed saiki's wrist 'stop I can just teleport there you don't have to grab me' "oh yeahh! Ok teleport to room 363"
'Sigh* fine..'

He teleported and made himself invisible so toritsuka can ask her out

"Alright saiki!! I'm going to ask her out!" 'Good grief what a prev' "u-um hi! What's your name! What do you like? Are you single? What's your hobbies?"
'Idiot! Don't ask her all of that get to know her first!'
'Alright alright!' "I mean- hi what's your name!"
"My name is Rin Rika and yours?" "My name is toritsuka retia! What class do go to?" "I have English writing ,math ,cooking,health,science ,art,track how about you?"

"Oh! Umm I go to the same class!" "Really? Mhmm I didn't see you on the list of students." "O-ohh that's so weird! Ha ha..!" "Mhm alright toritsuka see ya later" rin walked to her class "see! I told you saiki she's so cute! She totally likes me" "mhmm I admit she's cute but I can't some how read her mind but she doesn't seem dumb..?"

"See saiki look! She's nice and cute! Looks like teruhashsi has Competition!" "Yes I admit she's cute but you don't know if she's nice or not" "well..she seems nice! Bye saiki I gotta go to class" 'bye..I need to get more info on this girl..wait now I sound like a prev!"

//Rin Pov\\
'Mhmm who was that purple haired guy? Was he trying to pick me up..? Wow'