(REQUEST) Jealous!Aloha x Reader

(A/N - Hey! this was my first request so i'm very excited to do this! I'm not exactly sure how to put the user in since I'm new to this, sorry! :( )

(Y/N)'s POV
So.. About Aloha.
My best friend, as well as my crush, a member of the S4.. He was really nice, but.. sometimes he would act a bit cocky.
I've been noticing lately he's been acting kinda strange around me lately.. kinda.. clingy, in a way.
He's always hanging out with me instead of practicing for teams.. but I mean.. he's Aloha, come on, that's normal.
..I don't know.. he seems to be acting different.
Anyways.. Today's the day.
He's gonna be doing a battle today, and I'm gonna be there cheering him on!

I got up out of bed and decided today to put my hairstyle into (H/S), then put on some (F/G), a pair of (F/S), and to top it off, a (F/H) along with it! I grabbed my bag and walked out of my apartment to go meet Aloha.

"Heya there (Y/N)! Long time no see, huh?" "Thanks for coming to watch!" Aloha said, strangely a bit entergetic. I guess he's really excited about this.

"Yeah, no problem! I have nothing going on today anyways." I said, taking a seat nearby.

"Well, it's time for us to start!" Aloha said, grabbing his weapon and running out.

"Alright! Good luck!" I yelled happily. How can this go wrong?

..I said that too soon.

"Hey (sweetheart/handsome), what are ya doing here all alone, away from the crowd?" A strange, suspicious-looking squid said, approaching me.

"Oh, um.. Hello there! And, I tend to stay away from crowds.. so I can see the game correctly, ya know?"

"..Hm. That's quite smart, you seem like a interesting person. Mind if I sit with you?" The strange squid said to me.
Normally, it would be a bit rude to call them strange, but I had a bad feeling about this person. Not sure what it was, but it was something.

"Oh, um.. No, I don't mind!" I said. I could notice while the squid sit down next to me that Aloha was giving an annoyed look to the squid. What's going on?!

Soon, the round was over.

"Say.. you seem cool. Wanna maybe hang out sometime?" The strange squid said to me.

"Oh, um.. sorry, but no.." I trusted my gut instinct.

"Are you sure? I can be trusted, y' know." The squid said, approaching me.

"..Hey. (She/He/They/etc) said no, buddy." Aloha went to see me and noticed him.

"Very well." The strange squid walked away.

Aloha glared at the squid walking away, standing by me in a protective way.

"..Thanks." I said awkwardly, not exactly sure what to say in this situation.

"No problem, (Y/N)." Aloha said back to me.

"Say, um.. Aloha? I wanna talk about something." I said. I think I'm ready to say it. What if he hates me for this? What if he says no?

"Yeah, what is it? You can talk to me about anything, you know that!"

Even though he was cocky and flirtatious, he can be really sweet.

"..So, um.. I've had feelings for you.. As in.. more than friends. I'm not exactly sure how to say this, so I hope I said that right." I buried my face in my hands from embarrassment.

I felt Aloha move my hands away from my face, smiling at me. Before I knew it, his lips were against mine.

"I love ya too, sweetie."

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! I'm also getting into another fandom, to be exact, Eddsworld, so I'm probably gonna make another oneshots book! and i tried to make this as gender neutral as possible, so sorry about if it's not gender neutral enough.)